Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I love how she's told us about each track little by little rather then give us one tweet of a track list, it makes us appreciate her more lol- we've already got over half the albums names

LOVE

LUST FOR LIFE ft the weeknd

YOSEMITE

TOMMOROW NEVER CAME ft Sean Lennon

BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE ft stevie nicks

CHERRY

WHEN THE WORLD WAS AT WAR WE KEPT ON DANCING

13 BEACHES

GOD BLESS AMERICA

realistically there will only be like four more, one being the cover but obvs we're always hoping for more

When is the last time she said "soon" in reference to the whole album? The recent lfl teaser saying "soon" was for the video I believe. And I think the promo truck at her show yesterday was also just for the video. I'm thinking it got pushed back some time ago because she hasn't said soon in awhile now. The last I remember was the billboards at Coachella but those were probably made/planned out earlier and couldn't be changed.

I love how she's told us about each track little by little rather then give us one tweet of a track list, it makes us appreciate her more lol- we've already got over half the albums names

LOVE

LUST FOR LIFE ft the weeknd

YOSEMITE

TOMMOROW NEVER CAME ft Sean Lennon

BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE ft stevie nicks

CHERRY

WHEN THE WORLD WAS AT WAR WE KEPT ON DANCING

13 BEACHES

GOD BLESS AMERICA

realistically there will only be like four more, one being the cover but obvs we're always hoping for more

I thought WTWWAWWKD and 13 beaches are not confirmed

LIZARD PEOPLE

When is the last time she said "soon" in reference to the whole album? The recent lfl teaser saying "soon" was for the video I believe. And I think the promo truck at her show yesterday was also just for the video. I'm thinking it got pushed back some time ago because she hasn't said soon in awhile now. The last I remember was the billboards at Coachella but those were probably made/planned out earlier and couldn't be changed.

Your reading too much into it- Lana's perception of soon is from 7days to three years lol she'd be saying soon every day unless it's got pushed back 3017 she's just been quite about it because she wants it to be a surprise.

I thought WTWWAWWKD and 13 beaches are not confirmed

13 beaches hasn't been but WTWWAWWKD is if you go by English grammar so

Your reading too much into it- Lana's perception of soon is from 7days to three years lol she'd be saying soon every day unless it's got pushed back 3017 she's just been quite about it because she wants it to be a surprise.

13 beaches hasn't been but WTWWAWWKD is if you go by English grammar so

Someone needs to tell her we don't all live by Burnt Norton time

LIZARD PEOPLE

Someone needs to tell her we don't all live by Burnt Norton time

If Lana is actually immortal and has lived for thousands of years then soon could mean in the next 200 years if we're lucky 

Elusive queen

Guys I feel like crying rn. Lana needs to say something. Also where the FUCK is Ted with that interview? Kms.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'll be kinda pissed if the interview is released and she doesn't say the release date because they're making us wait for it rn and they could've released it yesterday

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Guys I feel like crying rn. Lana needs to say something. Also where the FUCK is Ted with that interview? Kms.

it's coming soon sis don't worry :hooker:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e