Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I can't at some of ya'll :thumb3:

Fan: release lust for life video!! announce a date!!

Lana: it's coming soon

*month later*

Fan: Where is it?? Just give us a date plss!

Lana: It's out tomorrow :)

Fan: Release it today!! :crossed:

I swear u gays are always complaing about something

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Did she post another pic and then immediately delete it? I got a notification she posted another photo but when I clicked it wasn't available....

it was the tracklist

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Am i trippin, I swear when I first looked it said "lust for life out tomorrow" but I think she went and changed it to say "lust for life video out tomorrow" or am I making things up

She did edit it.

Am i trippin, I swear when I first looked it said "lust for life out tomorrow" but I think she went and changed it to say "lust for life video out tomorrow" or am I making things up

yeah it said that i think

yeaaa she changed it, ppl probably thinking she meant the whole album :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: 

You're not tripping, she did change it :toofunny: she knows our level of reach like no other! Queen of knowing her deluded fanbase.