Sitar

'Lust For Life' Album Cover

I think the picture is fine. It's gorgeous, everything's perfect. It's the execution and what they made with it that's really bad.. 

I think it's fucking STUNNING but doesn't fit with the aesthetic created by the album trailer - it fits 'Love' perfectly but I'm still unsure as to the direction of the album at this point

agreed, I think we all expected something different after the trailer

I have a few thoughts but I can't be arsed to write them down properly so here's some ramblings instead  :toofunny: -

I like the mid-west/country feel the album cover has. However the color palette used is way to cold. It should be a lot warmer and brighter considering y'know the album is called LFL.

I'm glad she ditched the philfont and decided to use the Video Game Single Logo version. Very cute nod/wink to her debut single and her past.

I love how BTD-esque the album cover is. Possibly another nod to her past?

She looks fantastic, hell even radiant and her cute little smile is to die for  :flutter: . It did threw me off a second though since I'm so used to her looking so sullen on her album covers.

Chuck has finally redeemed herself lol 

I think the color palette is also really cold for the borders!

giphy.gif

Y'all are trying so hard to fault this cover.

"On my god her eyeliner is heavier on one side"

"Oh my god she's leaning to one side"

"Oh my god WHY ARE THERE THREE HOLES IN THE CAR???"

Btw that's clearly where the wing-mirror has been taken off the truck.

Someone on Facebook commented that it seemed like the cover is sooo glossy and happy that it's sarcastic.
That the concept might be: everyone wants to seem so happy on perfect on the outside (like on social media), but on the inside it's all messed up.

I thought that was an interesting idea and I think it's something Lana would do.

Or maybe I'm just hoping for that, since otherwise the cover is a bit....much for me. 

Was there a discussion on the font somewhere else already? I think it's Garamond Bold titled but I could be wrong and the L is probably custom

Like the top is garamond, the bottom is the logo tilted back; I can see differences but that may be because I have a different garamond than the one they used, or just the quality:

kncvx.png

ZKcaooE.png

Was there a discussion on the font somewhere else already? I think it's Garamond Bold titled but I could be wrong and the L is probably custom

Like the top is garamond, the bottom is the logo tilted back; I can see differences but that may be because I have a different garamond than the one they used, or just the quality:

MvVcNuCD.jpg

Page doesn't exist?