Sitar

'Lust For Life' Album Cover

Our right side :oo The little black line thing coming out from her eye on the side is like VISIBLY thicker 

Yup, it's thicker

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Her lips (mostly the top one) really, really fuckin bother me. I can't ignore this but the cover looks great regardless. Not as good as BTD and UV but better than HM to me.

te deseo, cariño

i actually love it

her smile says it all

the composition and colors are eh

and the background is lackluster 

but she's GLOWING

idk it's kind of weird and feels like a parody or mashup of the honeymoon and born to die covers

but i think it's super endearing and lovely

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

Well, it's certainly a step up from HM in my opinion. Not quite as iconic as UV or BTD but I am LIVING for this concept - it's almost like a criticism of the overly polished ways of BTD, which I really like. This cover seems more organic and real and genuine than any other (except maybe UV).

The placement of the font and the border kind of annoy me but apart from that I think it's a great cover and now I'm really excited to see where the direction of the album is going.

Chuck's photos are the best.

Best album cover of any artist since Honeymoon

which was the best album cover ever since In fact, you probably have to go back to the Herb Alpert & the Tijuana Brass's Whipped Cream to find an album cover just as good and unforgettable, and  that was way back in 1965

(not counting animated/cartoon covers like Elton's Captain fantastic & the Beatles Sgt. Pepper's

(with special mention to the Beatles surreal cover for the White Album).

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp