Sitar

'Lust For Life' Album Cover

NUM9uBk.jpg

You're perfect , you're beautiful , you look like Linda Evangelista .. You're a model . Everything about you is perfect ! Did you stone those tights? Oh, you're smiling ! They eat her up EVERY SINGLE TIME she's on that damned stage . She ftsdbsds . She could walk out there in a fucking diaper and they'll be like "Lana! Your smile is beautiful! "

screaming 

I loved the cover but I just noticed how long her neck looks and now I can't unsee it. Like her shoulders are sooooo low

They made her look like a giraffe in BTD and Paradise as well LMAO

I think it's fucking STUNNING but doesn't fit with the aesthetic created by the album trailer - it fits 'Love' perfectly but I'm still unsure as to the direction of the album at this point

same

I remember the Ultraviolence cover being described as the last shot of a film noir (like Chinatown), which I thought was perfect and totally changed how I saw it.

Looking forward to seeing how the cover makes sense in context of the actual music.

I love it, even though it was unexpected. It's classic and simple and timeless.

I think it's fucking STUNNING but doesn't fit with the aesthetic created by the album trailer - it fits 'Love' perfectly but I'm still unsure as to the direction of the album at this point

lana del rey is a satanic ghost android witch alien who lives in the hollywood sign but also on the moon where she gives concerts to a bunch of millennials and has the power to send love to earth via her eyes which she learned while growing up on a farm while riding in her daddy's pickup truck in the 1950s when she suddenly got abducted by aliens and they took her their planet and made her into an immortal cyborg princess who dedicates her life to getting people through dark times, stranding gay pop stars on the moon, and coming down to earth on taco tuesday 

twilightzone.jpg

I have a few thoughts but I can't be arsed to write them down properly so here's some ramblings instead  :toofunny: -

I like the mid-west/country feel the album cover has. However the color palette used is way to cold. It should be a lot warmer and brighter considering y'know the album is called LFL.

I'm glad she ditched the philfont and decided to use the Video Game Single Logo version. Very cute nod/wink to her debut single and her past.

I love how BTD-esque the album cover is. Possibly another nod to her past?

She looks fantastic, hell even radiant and her cute little smile is to die for  :flutter: . It did threw me off a second though since I'm so used to her looking so sullen on her album covers.

Chuck has finally redeemed herself lol 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Is it just me or is her eyeliner/mascara whatever much heavier on her right side?

Her left eye, our right side when looking??

Yeah, it looks like it is :lmao:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro