Sitar

'Lust For Life' Album Cover

The album cover is everything :trisha: just please tell everyone to stop putting it with every other album cover because that's what makes it look so off putting. It's different from the others, but kinda similar. It looks good on its own. It doesn't need comparison.

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

The album cover is everything :trisha: just please tell everyone to stop putting it with every other album cover because that's what makes it look so off putting. It's different from the others, but kinda similar. It looks good on its own. It doesn't need comparison.

thats how i feel ab myself to other people

Imo she managed to do something new with the album cover while still maintaining the typical elements and motives her artworks have. I really like the album cover and it's nice to speculate on what the differences from the other artworks say about the album. it's interesting to see even tho her artworks have so many similarities, this fanbase has always had really differing opinions on  them since UV. Without changing much she somehow always does something unexpected

kySyfQZ.jpg

im hoping it grows on me, because this album cover really isnt... like... doing anything for me

it looks like tumblr fanmade cover art. basically every album cover shes had previously was better in my opinion

pNjWdpc.png

I think they build a story about a country girl (LFL Cover) that move to L.A. to become a superstar but discover a very strange city (maybe she discover sorcery and obscur stuff in here) but she ends like Peg Entwistle, and then her spirit haunt Hollywood like a benevolent soul to protect young people from todays illusions and chaos.

All the visuals of this era are linked, I'm almost sure about this.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

She still not in the damn car

I saw this at 6am when I had to get up for work and I was kinda in a shit mood and hence wasn't keen on the album cover

But I actually love it. It's like a happier hippier born to die and I'm so down for that

It's weird. She's smiling. I mean I know that's why she's done it. But it's unsettling!

Hahah unsettling is definitely the word it gave me at first

People are gonna be like "what is wrong with her? Is she smiling because she's a witch now and is cursing us all!??"

Oh ! AND the picture and the cover is framed, it's a photography on a cover album, not a cover photography. I think it must be seen as an object : a souvenir of this innocent dreamy girl before she dies. The ghost of the trailer is the same girl, but in today's world

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

i think the cocaine necklace was just something fun she wanted to do. cocaine jewelry has been around for ages, mostly rosaries tho not ‪hearts, and chunky rings where the top flips up or twists off are really popular too. i wish i got that lighter tho :defeated: it was sold out by the time i got to the merch stand

UbsOye5.png

at least the font didnt look like this 

tumblr_oo9hhilAW91tlzdk7o2_540.jpg

jimmy neutron teas

awkward moment when this genuinely looks better and is fitting to the theme of the era

pNjWdpc.png

+1 Old logo 

-2 Weird posing/framing/photoshop

+1 Parental advisory, yaas give me that Cola Lana

+1 The car

-1 did I mention the framing? It's all very odd. She, her name and the name of the album are all fighting for attention. 

Still better than Honeymoon

tZ7WN4B.gif