Say Yes to Heaven

Official Audio: "Lust For Life (feat. The Weeknd)"

from somebody with as much musical and artistic experience as her i would have expected better lyrics than "take off take off take off your clothes" eight times, but slay i guess

H O N E S T L Y  A E S T H E T I C

does it bother anyone else that their voices sound like they were recorded with different mics   :um3:

It actually has me thinking something pretty sad  :(

Okay, I don't know if anyone will read this, but I don't think things are happy as they seem. 

Notice that at the end of the Lust for Life lyric video Lana is holding tiny Lana and tiny Abel sitting on the Hollywood sign. I don't think it's real. Or if it's real, it's only a memory. Either Lana, or Abel, isn't alive. That's why in the song it goes "They say only the good die young, that just ain't right." 

Guys, I think this is all about a memory.  :(

'Green lights forever' - LORDE IS SHOOK

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'

It actually has me thinking something pretty sad   :(

Okay, I don't know if anyone will read this, but I don't think things are happy as they seem. 

Notice that at the end of the Lust for Life lyric video Lana is holding tiny Lana and tiny Abel sitting on the Hollywood sign. I don't think it's real. Or if it's real, it's only a memory. Either Lana, or Abel, isn't alive. That's why in the song it goes "They say only the good die young, that just ain't right." 

Guys, I think this is all about a memory.  :(

Um NO bitch, this is a happy song. Shes having the time of her life and isn't sad anymore

It even sounds more like a charli xcx track from no1 Angel although emotional,white roses and drugs did it better sorry

Charlotte XBOX could never compare to Lana. Get OUT demon

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

can't listen for hours because I'm a therapist who has 5 back-to-back clients fml fml fml

Hey, at least your business is booming :)

Just know that it's flawless and you will love it, LOVE IT

Um NO bitch, this is a happy song. Shes having the time of her life and isn't sad anymore

Charlotte XBOX could never compare to Lana. Get OUT demon

it's the truth I'm a huge Lana fan even more than charli but I'm just not here for her lfl it's ok and I'll stream/buy but she can do much better than charli b sides