Sign in to follow this  
SarcasticBeauty

Lust For Life (ft. The Weeknd)

The only 'hidden meaning' to me is that it is perhaps meant to sound like a rocket launch countdown (3 ... 2.... 1 ... Take off!) which goes with the whole space theme.

Apart from that it just means take off your clothes and get fruity, and also maybe shed your skin and turn a leaf. Seriously I'm pretty sure there is no super deep meaning to it lol

Edit: but I still like your theory!

The only 'hidden meaning' is that it is perhaps meant to sound like a rocket launch countdown (3 ... 2.... 1 ... Take off!) which goes with the whole space theme.

Apart from that it just means take off your clothes and get fruity, and also maybe shed your skin and turn a leaf. Seriously I'm pretty sure there is no super deep meaning to it lol

omg a rocket launch im screaming 

why are yall so salty i thought this up in a fit of insomnia let me be it's not that serious lol

y'all being aggressive to someone cuz he was enjoy thinking? but when it comes to your theories woooow its related woow its so deep?

wooow lana is so smart????

try to learn how to respect the others, other than that yes lana reads the bible and when she shared that video watching A$ap you can notice the virgin Mary photo(cant remember if it was photo or figure) + the bible

and let's not forget the Let There Be Light phrase she took it from the bible 

so respect the others, for me i think its amazing but not related but simply i won't hurt no one just bc i don't find it LOGIC!!!

:smile3:

They say only the good die young
That just ain't right
'Cause we're having too much fun
Too much fun tonight

So this is probably the part that started as a verse but was added to the chorus. Lmfao its like a three-part chorus, queen of hooks suddenly!

The lyrics are indeed quite similar to Swan Song and Bel Air to me, and we have a video for the latter (they take off their clothes and rise up in the sky), so this theory is not as far reached as haters want to make it seem :creep: This is probably not what she precisely had in mind when she wrote it but had the overall idea I believe. Don't forget to read the best thread of this forum  :hooker: http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/929-the-paradise-and-the-esoteric-origin-of-mankind/

The lyrics are indeed quite similar to Swan Song and Bel Air to me, and we have a video for the latter (they take off their clothes and rise up in the sky), so this theory is not as far reached as haters want to make it seem :creep: This is probably not what she precisely had in mind when she wrote it but had the overall idea I believe. Don't forget to read the best thread of this forum  :hooker: http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/929-the-paradise-and-the-esoteric-origin-of-mankind/

omg that's the fucking thread that made me discover Lanaboards!!! Iconic