Sign in to follow this  
James19709

Cola

Also, #tbt that time Ben threatened the previous owner of LanaBoards with arrest over his misunderstanding of a post dismissing a fan theory because it would have absurd incestuous implications with Lana's brother as a post advocating that theory.

#YeahThatReallyHappened #GoodTimes

wow much to think about. Her managers really fucking suck at their jobs

CAUSE BACK IN SCHOOL

WE ARE THE LEADERS OF IT ALL

To the extent that this is true, they would be your posts. Because as a member mere months old ( :welcome:), you couldn't possibly be anything but literally ignorant of the nuances of conversations that took place here many more years ago that are no longer archived here, some of which @@trayertrash eloquently touched on in her post. It was more about consent and power structures, what actually makes incest wrong in most cases besides a gut feeling, philosophical thought experiments about scenarios where those reasons might not apply, etc.

Β 

I agree that is a very important discussion to have. I wasn't citing every post as ignorant. And thanks, it's nice to meet you! <3

869-DEC9-E-0-FB4-4-EAF-82-CA-790-EF45189

To the extent that this is true, they would be your posts. Because as a member mere months old ( :welcome:), you couldn't possibly be anything but literally ignorant of the nuances of conversations that took place here many more years ago that are no longer archived here, some of which @@trayertrash eloquently touched on in her post. It was more about consent and power structures, what actually makes incest wrong in most cases besides a gut feeling, philosophical thought experiments about scenarios where those reasons might not apply, etc.

Β 

Β 

Β 

#tbt

Β 

Β 

Also, #tbt that time Ben threatened the previous owner of LanaBoards with arrest over his misunderstanding of a post dismissing a fan theory because it would have absurd incestuous implications with Lana's brother as a post advocating that theory.

#YeahThatReallyHappened #GoodTimes

Β 

Benny needs a job that doesn't involve harassing fans.

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Nectar Of The Puss said:

Does β€œmy pussy tastes like Pepsi cola” have any meaning or is it just straight up what it is

If I can remember it right, Lana said that this idea came from Barrie who said that American women are these types of women whose pussies taste like Pepsi cola and sleep underneath an American flag or something like thatΒ :omfg2:Β Well the idea came from Barrie, that I can remember for sure!

url%5D

Is this oneΒ of the most iconic songs ever made ? I think the answer is yesΒ :krylie:

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

Lana was such a daddy for this song. Iconic lyrics, vocals, melodies and instrumentals. Shame that it didn't have a proper music video besides the trailerΒ :crying5:

url%5D