FLL

Paris Match Interview

What I can’t get used to, is systematically finding my songs on the internet before they’re supposed to come out. It takes so much time to make a record… a year and a half! When leaving the studio, I always have to hope that they’re secure.

Hope is not a strategy. You might try working with producers that don't have a bad track record with security.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I think this interview is worse than Dazed, Elle Uk or Flaunt, tbh

I agree as far as the actual interviews go. For me it'd break down Flaunt>Elle>Dazed>=Paris Match. I do love the pictures though! I also love the section where Lana discusses children. I feel like that is something she truly wants and I can totally see her being a mom sometime in the near future.

I agree as far as the actual interviews go. For me it'd break down Flaunt>Elle>Dazed>=Paris Match. I do love the pictures though! I also love the section where Lana discusses children. I feel like that is something she truly wants and I can totally see her being a mom sometime in the near future.

*Waits for Elvis Jr. To be born*

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

If she wants kids definitely within the next 5 years is this gonna be her last album (or second last) before a 5 year hiatus? D:

In that case this album better have 20 songs :thumb3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I love her. So it's not that easy to have a complete life if you are a beautiful and famous person. I still cannot process what she said about not dating for a year and a half. I have to admit that I'm jealous of her but I'm really rooting for her now to find someone nice to have a family with. She clearly was incredibly affected by what's happened at the end of 2011 and in 2012. She said again that she should have stopped but I'm glad that she didn't. Meanwhile, I bitched about promo and high profile performances...I will be glad with a good album and some (good quality) phone recorded performances