Sign in to follow this  
venicebitch

(CANCELLED) Lana will perform three new songs @ France Inter

Lol Lana's already banned from Virgin Radio France for cancelling in 2014, soon enough she'll be banned from the entire country due to cancellations

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Honestly, i think they canceled it because of what happened in manchester. They couldv'e caught somebody possibly checking out the place or looking around and searching people around the area, thought something was being planned, and didn't want to risk lana or anybody else getting hurt.

giphy.gif

Honestly, i think they canceled it because of what happened in manchester. They couldv'e caught somebody possibly checking out the place or looking around and searching people around the area, thought something was being planned, and didn't want to risk lana or anybody else getting hurt.

Isn't it a radio station, though?

I'd imagine that radio stations have protection enough to stop anyone with ill intent.

giphy.gif

Isn't it a radio station, though?

I'd imagine that radio stations have protection enough to stop anyone with ill intent.

I'm sure they do, but the moment you throw a bomb it goes off so its not like anyone from accross the street couldn't throw a bomb and still not have any damage be done.

giphy.gif

you don't have to publicise the release date while planning promotional events... it's very possible that her team had arranged a series of concerts or interviews around the speculated first release date (26th)

yeah, may 26 was the speculated date, not the real one, but everybody says it was delayed and it couldn't have been delayed if July 21st was the original day anyway, because nobody ever had any confirmation that it was May 26 for a reason.

giphy.gif