Sign in to follow this  
latothemoon

BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend - May 27, 2017

In the bit before OTTR she implies a tour? Hopefulllyyyyyyy *crosses all fingers and toes*

oh god yeah

okay not gonna get my hopes up 

But she seems to really enjoy the LFL material so I'd be shocked if she didn't tour this fall!

I know, I told me this, but please, after all that years, I mean, I know a lot of singers who can handle a song w/ all the problems in the world when they are trained.

It's a live concert, that problems are usual, a pro singer needs to face these problems !

You can't face the problem of the band being way higher than your voice. I mean, she told them at the beginning that she was having problems hearing her voice. She's the singer not the sound engineer. The fault was theirs and not Lana's. 

I mean, what did you want her to do? Shout?

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Last year I didn't like the dancers but now that Lana is more comfortable with them on stage and the choreography doesn't stop her from delivering great vocals I'm ok with them

Also people hating on the looks... Her hair was flawless what's wrong with you

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I understand that she would get nervous tbh, because after all, it's not something really that's inside her control.

She can't just stop singing and scream like "HEY FUCKERS ON THE BACKSTAGE, MY MIC IS NOT WORKING. FIX THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW". She was late (?), the set was already cut down... of course she would get nervous with things not working, everyone would.

But seems like they fixed it before the end and....she got comfortable. That's good...

Now praying for the real Worldwide tour to be honest.

Sidenote: I love the dancers and dance routines. You're killing it honey

why is she more nervous than she did in 2012

like she was nervous then but she was singing as she wanted and didn't give a f*ck

and she didn't even look like she was kinda , a bit , just a little excited

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

She said "This is one of the shows where we have a shorter set, I can't wait to come back soon for our own show, hope you enjoy the new record" something like that, so yes Lust for Life World Tour is coming bitches

Am I the only one who thinks she was talking about the summer festival tour? I'd love her to have her own concert tour again though, but I guess the possibility of her coming back to Sweden after August is very small... hopefully I can fly overseas to see her then. Depends on school work... again. 

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Am I the only one who thinks she was talking about the summer festival tour? I'd love her to have her own concert tour again though, but I guess the possibility of her coming back to Sweden after August is very small... hopefully I can fly overseas to see her then. Depends on school work... again. 

That wouldn't be "her own show" though, she's doing festivals rn until August, and then she'll probably have the concert tour after. In the fall or something

That wouldn't be "her own show" though, she's doing festivals rn until August, and then she'll probably have the concert tour after. In the fall or something

I'll keep my hopes up for this.  :pray2:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png