Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

I am not really following what's going on on here anymore cuz it's always messy but I saw a bunch of bad comments about the album. Let's all agree that it's nothing life-changing but it does have a lot of great moments. Let's see this as her BTD 2.0 and wait for UV 2.0 :hooker:

EotAQlJ.jpg

You know what the most dangerous animal in Australia is? The one that kills the most people?

The horse. Flighty fucks love kicking your brain in. Same as any other country.

Unless you come to the arse end of nowhere in the outback, you probably won't see what its famous for except in zoos.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Lol "known for" - how many times have you been to Australia and seen kangaroos jumping through the major cities here?

I'm almost 100% sure kangaroo's and indigenous too, and are stereotyped to come from, Australia.

I'm sorry, why are you so offended? Like if someone told me "Scotland is all bagpipes and kilts". I'm not exactly going to be offended considering we're known for them. You aren't gonna see a kilt down the street but it doesn't mean it's offensive lmao. This is some kind of extra level of sensistivity.

Okay God Bless America is a cute song but what about all the other countries? Lana sis :crossed:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm almost 100% sure kangaroo's and indigenous too, and are stereotyped to come from, Australia.

I'm sorry, why are you so offended? Like if someone told me "Scotland is all bagpipes and kilts". I'm not exactly going to be offended considering we're known for them. You aren't gonna see a kilt down the street but it doesn't mean it's offensive lmao. This is some kind of extra level of sensistivity.

Because you're just making sweeping statements with no validity to them. Saying that if you were a singer you "wouldn't tour in Australia" for the reasons you listed is just stupid considering when you are performing by the coast/in built up areas (which is where most of our population lives) you aren't very likely to be killed by a 3 metre spider

FzytWEW.png

I saw a video once on YouTube of a guy who lived in Australia and he had a giant black hairy turantular on his ceiling :ahhney:

EDIT: i guess that can happen anywhere tho

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

If the reasons stated are stupid, the person saying them probably meant them in jest, no? Remember we have a range of ages here too...

I saw a video once on YouTube of a guy who lived in Australia and he had a giant black hairy spider on his ceiling :ahhney:

where he tries to capture it and it lands on him? So good.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

Because you're just making sweeping statements with no validity to them. Saying that if you were a singer you "wouldn't tour in Australia" for the reasons you listed is just stupid considering when you are performing by the coast/in built up areas (which is where most of our population lives) you aren't very likely to be killed by a 3 metre spider

It was a joke Hun and it clearly went right over your head.

When people over react to things the best thing I can say is please just pick your damn battles. This is not worth arguing over. You're clearly upset for no valid reason other than a non-offensive stereotype joke. I'm not exactly saying something truly ignorant or nasty like "I would never go to AU because they're all racists and criminals".

That is offensive. Not kangaroos and koalas. Please just pick your battles a little better, again, not worth the argument.

Okay God Bless America is a cute song but what about all the other countries? Lana sis :crossed:

God Bless 

Afghanistan   Albania   Algeria   Andorra   Angola   Antigua & Deps   Argentina   Armenia   Australia   Austria   Azerbaijan   Bahamas   Bahrain   Bangladesh   Barbados   Belarus   Belgium   Belize   Benin   Bhutan   Bolivia   Bosnia Herzegovina   Botswana   Brazil   Brunei   Bulgaria   Burkina   Burundi   Cambodia   Cameroon   Canada   Cape Verde   Central African Rep   Chad   Chile   China   Colombia   Comoros   Congo   Congo {Democratic Rep}   Costa Rica   Croatia   Cuba   Cyprus   Czech Republic   Denmark   Djibouti   Dominica   Dominican Republic   East Timor   Ecuador   Egypt   El Salvador   Equatorial Guinea   Eritrea   Estonia   Ethiopia   Fiji   Finland   France   Gabon   Gambia   Georgia   Germany   Ghana   Greece   Grenada   Guatemala   Guinea   Guinea-Bissau   Guyana   Haiti   Honduras   Hungary   Iceland   India   Indonesia   Iran   Iraq   Ireland {Republic}   Israel   Italy   Ivory Coast   Jamaica   Japan   Jordan   Kazakhstan   Kenya   Kiribati   Korea North   Korea South   Kosovo   Kuwait   Kyrgyzstan   Laos   Latvia   Lebanon   Lesotho   Liberia   Libya   Liechtenstein   Lithuania   Luxembourg   Macedonia   Madagascar   Malawi   Malaysia   Maldives   Mali   Malta   Marshall Islands   Mauritania   Mauritius   Mexico   Micronesia   Moldova   Monaco   Mongolia   Montenegro   Morocco   Mozambique   Myanmar, {Burma}   Namibia   Nauru   Nepal   Netherlands   New Zealand   Nicaragua   Niger   Nigeria   Norway   Oman   Pakistan   Palau   Panama   Papua New Guinea   Paraguay   Peru   Philippines   Poland   Portugal   Qatar   Romania   Russian Federation   Rwanda   St Kitts & Nevis   St Lucia   Saint Vincent & the Grenadines   Samoa   San Marino   Sao Tome & Principe   Saudi Arabia   Senegal   Serbia   Seychelles   Sierra Leone   Singapore   Slovakia   Slovenia   Solomon Islands   Somalia   South Africa   South Sudan   Spain   Sri Lanka   Sudan   Suriname   Swaziland   Sweden   Switzerland   Syria   Taiwan   Tajikistan   Tanzania   Thailand   Togo   Tonga   Trinidad & Tobago   Tunisia   Turkey   Turkmenistan   Tuvalu   Uganda   Ukraine   United Arab Emirates   United Kingdom   United States   Uruguay   Uzbekistan   Vanuatu   Vatican City   Venezuela   Vietnam   Yemen   Zambia   Zimbabwe

and all the beautiful women in it 

God Bless 

Afghanistan

Albania

Algeria

Andorra

Angola

Antigua & Deps

Argentina

Armenia

Australia

Austria

Azerbaijan

Bahamas

Bahrain

Bangladesh

Barbados

Belarus

Belgium

Belize

Benin

Bhutan

Bolivia

Bosnia Herzegovina

Botswana

Brazil

Brunei

Bulgaria

Burkina

Burundi

Cambodia

Cameroon

Canada

Cape Verde

Central African Rep

Chad

Chile

China

Colombia

Comoros

Congo

Congo {Democratic Rep}

Costa Rica

Croatia

Cuba

Cyprus

Czech Republic

Denmark

Djibouti

Dominica

Dominican Republic

East Timor

Ecuador

Egypt

El Salvador

Equatorial Guinea

Eritrea

Estonia

Ethiopia

Fiji

Finland

France

Gabon

Gambia

Georgia

Germany

Ghana

Greece

Grenada

Guatemala

Guinea

Guinea-Bissau

Guyana

Haiti

Honduras

Hungary

Iceland

India

Indonesia

Iran

Iraq

Ireland {Republic}

Israel

Italy

Ivory Coast

Jamaica

Japan

Jordan

Kazakhstan

Kenya

Kiribati

Korea North

Korea South

Kosovo

Kuwait

Kyrgyzstan

Laos

Latvia

Lebanon

Lesotho

Liberia

Libya

Liechtenstein

Lithuania

Luxembourg

Macedonia

Madagascar

Malawi

Malaysia

Maldives

Mali

Malta

Marshall Islands

Mauritania

Mauritius

Mexico

Micronesia

Moldova

Monaco

Mongolia

Montenegro

Morocco

Mozambique

Myanmar, {Burma}

Namibia

Nauru

Nepal

Netherlands

New Zealand

Nicaragua

Niger

Nigeria

Norway

Oman

Pakistan

Palau

Panama

Papua New Guinea

Paraguay

Peru

Philippines

Poland

Portugal

Qatar

Romania

Russian Federation

Rwanda

St Kitts & Nevis

St Lucia

Saint Vincent & the Grenadines

Samoa

San Marino

Sao Tome & Principe

Saudi Arabia

Senegal

Serbia

Seychelles

Sierra Leone

Singapore

Slovakia

Slovenia

Solomon Islands

Somalia

South Africa

South Sudan

Spain

Sri Lanka

Sudan

Suriname

Swaziland

Sweden

Switzerland

Syria

Taiwan

Tajikistan

Tanzania

Thailand

Togo

Tonga

Trinidad & Tobago

Tunisia

Turkey

Turkmenistan

Tuvalu

Uganda

Ukraine

United Arab Emirates

United Kingdom

United States

Uruguay

Uzbekistan

Vanuatu

Vatican City

Venezuela

Vietnam

Yemen

Zambia

Zimbabwe

tfw scotland isn't there

(don't u give me ur uk bullshit)

God Bless Afghanistan Albania Algeria Andorra Angola Antigua & Deps Argentina Armenia Australia Austria Azerbaijan Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Benin Bhutan Bolivia Bosnia Herzegovina Botswana Brazil Brunei Bulgaria Burkina Burundi Cambodia Cameroon Canada Cape Verde Central African Rep Chad Chile China Colombia Comoros Congo Congo {Democratic Rep} Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Djibouti Dominica Dominican Republic East Timor Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Equatorial Guinea Eritrea Estonia Ethiopia Fiji Finland France Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Greece Grenada Guatemala Guinea Guinea-Bissau Guyana Haiti Honduras Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran Iraq Ireland {Republic} Israel Italy Ivory Coast Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Kiribati Korea North Korea South Kosovo Kuwait Kyrgyzstan Laos Latvia Lebanon Lesotho Liberia Libya Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macedonia Madagascar Malawi Malaysia Maldives Mali Malta Marshall Islands Mauritania Mauritius Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Morocco Mozambique Myanmar, {Burma} Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands New Zealand Nicaragua Niger Nigeria Norway Oman Pakistan Palau Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Qatar Romania Russian Federation Rwanda St Kitts & Nevis St Lucia Saint Vincent & the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome & Principe Saudi Arabia Senegal Serbia Seychelles Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands Somalia South Africa South Sudan Spain Sri Lanka Sudan Suriname Swaziland Sweden Switzerland Syria Taiwan Tajikistan Tanzania Thailand Togo Tonga Trinidad & Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Tuvalu Uganda Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom United States Uruguay Uzbekistan Vanuatu Vatican City Venezuela Vietnam Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe

And what about the men? They don't deserve a blessing?

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

tfw scotland isn't there

(don't u give me ur uk bullshit)

the other day I went to a Scottish cafe the other day and the person working there accidentally put iced tea shots in my cold brew  :crossed:

Scotland is CANCELED 

Lol "known for" - how many times have you been to Australia and seen kangaroos jumping through the major cities here?

Isn't the part about Australia being known for kangaroos for example completely true though :toofunny:

God Bless

FTIR spectrophotometer NIR spectrophotometer Polarimeter UV-VIS spectrophotometer Ion chromatography with amperometric and conductivity detectors Colorimeter GC with FID detector GC mass spectrometer (GC-MS) LAL (kinetic chromogenic spectrophotometer) Water activity measurements Automatic density analyzer (Ultrapycnometer) HPLC with UV, diode array, fluorescence, charged aerosol and refractive index detectors refractive index detectors UPLC with UV and diode array detectors Andersen cascade impactor (ACI) Total organic carbon analyser (TOC) Dose unit sampling device (DUSA) Potentiometric titrators Total organic carbon (TOC) BET Liquid chromatography mass spectrometer (LC-MS-MS) Thin layer chromatography (TLC) equipment Refractometer Capillary electrophoresis Dierencial scanning calorimetry (DSC) Water analysis equipments (KF, KF-oven, coulometer) Optical microscopy for particle size & shape analysis X-Ray powder diraction (XRPD) Particle size analysis equipment (sieving, microscope and laser diraction) Photostability chamber Twin stage liquid impinger (TSLI) Glove box for handling hygroscopic products under nitrogen conditions Next generation pharmaceutical impactor (NGI) Dynamic vapour sorption (DVS) Thermogravimetric analyser Dissolution Turbidimeter

and all the beautiful samples in it