Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

God Bless 

Afghanistan   Albania   Algeria   Andorra   Angola   Antigua & Deps   Argentina   Armenia   Australia   Austria   Azerbaijan   Bahamas   Bahrain   Bangladesh   Barbados   Belarus   Belgium   Belize   Benin   Bhutan   Bolivia   Bosnia Herzegovina   Botswana   Brazil   Brunei   Bulgaria   Burkina   Burundi   Cambodia   Cameroon   Canada   Cape Verde   Central African Rep   Chad   Chile   China   Colombia   Comoros   Congo   Congo {Democratic Rep}   Costa Rica   Croatia   Cuba   Cyprus   Czech Republic   Denmark   Djibouti   Dominica   Dominican Republic   East Timor   Ecuador   Egypt   El Salvador   Equatorial Guinea   Eritrea   Estonia   Ethiopia   Fiji   Finland   France   Gabon   Gambia   Georgia   Germany   Ghana   Greece   Grenada   Guatemala   Guinea   Guinea-Bissau   Guyana   Haiti   Honduras   Hungary   Iceland   India   Indonesia   Iran   Iraq   Ireland {Republic}   Israel   Italy   Ivory Coast   Jamaica   Japan   Jordan   Kazakhstan   Kenya   Kiribati   Korea North   Korea South   Kosovo   Kuwait   Kyrgyzstan   Laos   Latvia   Lebanon   Lesotho   Liberia   Libya   Liechtenstein   Lithuania   Luxembourg   Macedonia   Madagascar   Malawi   Malaysia   Maldives   Mali   Malta   Marshall Islands   Mauritania   Mauritius   Mexico   Micronesia   Moldova   Monaco   Mongolia   Montenegro   Morocco   Mozambique   Myanmar, {Burma}   Namibia   Nauru   Nepal   Netherlands   New Zealand   Nicaragua   Niger   Nigeria   Norway   Oman   Pakistan   Palau   Panama   Papua New Guinea   Paraguay   Peru   Philippines   Poland   Portugal   Qatar   Romania   Russian Federation   Rwanda   St Kitts & Nevis   St Lucia   Saint Vincent & the Grenadines   Samoa   San Marino   Sao Tome & Principe   Saudi Arabia   Senegal   Serbia   Seychelles   Sierra Leone   Singapore   Slovakia   Slovenia   Solomon Islands   Somalia   South Africa   South Sudan   Spain   Sri Lanka   Sudan   Suriname   Swaziland   Sweden   Switzerland   Syria   Taiwan   Tajikistan   Tanzania   Thailand   Togo   Tonga   Trinidad & Tobago   Tunisia   Turkey   Turkmenistan   Tuvalu   Uganda   Ukraine   United Arab Emirates   United Kingdom   United States   Uruguay   Uzbekistan   Vanuatu   Vatican City   Venezuela   Vietnam   Yemen   Zambia   Zimbabwe

and all the beautiful women in it 

A lyrical masterpiece :wowcry: :oprah:

photo-15873.jpg?_r=1499116834

damn i look good here

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Alright, as I was trying to sleep last night listening to Lust for LIfe I made a connection with the songs. 

When Lana sings "Out of the black, into the blue" in Get Free, maybe she's referring to going from space ---> Earth in a metaphorical sense (or literal, fuck, idk). Because in BPBP, she sings "Blue is the color of the planet from the view above". She was previously "above" Earth, or ordinary life. Now she's coming "down to Earth" from space (which is black/dark).

Cruel World is the best song Lana has ever done :wowcry: :agree: :trisha: :trisha: :trisha: :trisha: :trisha: iconic lyrics :lange: :lange: :lange: iconic instrumentals and melody :oprah: :oprah: :oprah: :oprah: best album opener :lange: :trisha: :wowcry:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

"Let your memory dance in the ballroom of my mind" is one of my favorite lyrics on the record :defeated: :defeated:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

"Let your memory dance in the ballroom of my mind" is one of my favorite lyrics on the record :defeated: :defeated:

Let's not forget "And I'd be lying if I kept hiding the fact that I can't deal" that line really hits me :defeated:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

I am not really following what's going on on here anymore cuz it's always messy but I saw a bunch of bad comments about the album. Let's all agree that it's nothing life-changing but it does have a lot of great moments. Let's see this as her BTD 2.0 and wait for UV 2.0 :hooker:

Same, there's no reason for me to even check these post-release threads when it's mostly about people's first hype already calming down and them being now more than ever focused on bashing the tracks they don't like etc. and other people getting triggered by their opinions. The news we'll get from now on can already be found elsewhere since for now it's just these random ass shows I don't even care about. So yeah I also just come to check this thread every now and then when I'm bored but I never go back more than 2 pages :thumb3:    

Real talk: does anyone have any tips for getting to the barrier st her shows? How many times will she come off the stage/how long does she take with people?

My last show was four years ago and I managed to get four rows back in the end but it wasn't enough, I was only 15 at the time too.

Hopefully she's also doing a proper WORLD tour for this era rather than just couple one off shows and festivals  :crossed:

Maybe a small one yeah but I doubt she'll take it to Paradise-like proportions (about 96 dates right?)... since Stevie asked Lana to open for her on her tour but Lana didn't want to do "like 60 shows".

There's 5€ 12x12 signed lithographs (and album bundles) in her european store but they're uk only (the order doesn't get through like it did the other times there's been regional offers for the signed lfl cds and vinyls)

if anyone's up for helping me i can pay via paypal and stuff  :creep:

i76mrxw.png 

Real talk: does anyone have any tips for getting to the barrier st her shows? How many times will she come off the stage/how long does she take with people?

My last show was four years ago and I managed to get four rows back in the end but it wasn't enough, I was only 15 at the time too.

basically just get there early. the barrier is first come first serve, no matter what tickets you got. but thats only for people who would be in the barrier, not the seats.

giphy.gif

There's 5€ 12x12 signed lithographs (and album bundles) in her european store but they're uk only (the order doesn't get through like it did the other times there's been regional offers for the signed lfl cds and vinyls)

if anyone's up for helping me i can pay via paypal and stuff  :creep:

King @Lona Delery showed me this: https://www.forward2me.com/ 

It gives you a UK address so you can order stuff and later they'll send it to you. That's how I ordered the signed lithograph. :)

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif