Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Why can't beyonce become begonce all she is is a voice lies about writing her own songs,she changes words here and there please someone explain the hype?

Tbh I don't get the hype either

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

LOL you know what I can agree with you on that. Barely have any Taurus on my chart, sadly, but I know of one that is really intelligent and hardworking, but likes to sleep all day when she doesn't. It's a strange contrast

yeah i don't know what to believe but it's so funny :rollin: , and à propos your friend: it looks about right lol! i'm taurus everything, even my chinese sign apparently is their version of taurus smh and i have pulled some pretty epic procrastination gimmicks, i'm ashamed to say that i empathise with lana's lazy assness. I would have stopped making mvs a long ago unless i was really inspired. 

This era feels like traveling through Sahara

le désir pour la vie par le biais de la traversée du désert  :magikarp:

Hey Clamp, no shade no worries, just pointing out a perfectly possible scenario as to why the 007 team sort of deviates from having Lana sing them a theme track. It's all in good fun

See now, I wonder what a 007 track would sound like coming from Lana. I know she's got some in her catalogue, but imagine how the sound would b boosted if it were actually tailored to be for the franchise specifically

I know, I can't imagine what it would sound like! Too heavenly! I just really really want her to sing for a Bond movie once in her life!  :icant: I bet the Bond producers think all Lana sings about is daddies and drugs and won't even consider her to do one.  :pft:  But I know she'd do a great song for it. :whatever:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Obviously they don't want the track overshadowing the film with how brilliant it would be, they can't comprehend, so they then shy away.

anigif_enhanced-26331-1433181372-4.gif

FUCKING TEA YAAAAS

giphy.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

As I gather from the james bond article about beyoncé (which is just a rumor for the mo?) there's a subtext about stardom. So is Lana Del Rey a big star? She seems to have made a name in the movie soundtrack milieu. Beyoncé made a song for 50 shades so i doubt she'd turn down james bond ... unless the song she's propositioned to interpret is shit since she's not actually the person who composes/writes.  :pft:

The Bond producers are probably fat reycists with no artistic taste hence why they hired Sam Smith and Adele. I'm sorry but the movie and everyone involved can choke if they don't let Lana do the soundtrack

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I really want an LDR6 thread now lol. I wonder how it'll sound...

I don't know why, I'm a little mistrusting in LDR6... I mean, the tracks on LFL that she did in 2017 are the ones I like the least, so I'm not sure I like the direction she's taking...

I don't know why, I'm a little mistrusting in LDR6... I mean, the tracks on LFL that she did in 2017 are the ones I like the least, so I'm not sure I like the direction she's taking...

She wrote RBFY in March so there is hope

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

The Bond producers are probably fat reycists with no artistic taste hence why they hired Sam Smith and Adele. I'm sorry but the movie and everyone involved can choke if they don't let Lana do the soundtrack

reycist against the lana del race, i see