Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

honestly i think eclipse has many things that him never teased

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Holy shit it's been forever since I've logged on, but I think I've finally decided on my final trinity:

1.) Get Free

2.) Beautiful People Beautiful Problems

3.) When The World Was At War

I've been playing BPBP so much and I can't pinpoint why but it's just so simple and lovely.

Well, bye gays, see you in the LDR6 pre-release thread in July of 2018!

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Holy shit it's been forever since I've logged on, but I think I've finally decided on my final trinity:

1.) Get Free

2.) Beautiful People Beautiful Problems

3.) When The World Was At War

I've been playing BPBP so much and I can't pinpoint why but it's just so simple and lovely.

Well, bye gays, see you in the LDR6 pre-release thread in July of 2018!

Taste!

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if Eclipse never shared another song with us...people treated him terribly on here.

There was no reason for people to be upset over snippets because he ended up sharing most of the songs he teased until posters were bombarding him with insults.

We used to be able to ask him for clarification of dates, producers, etc. but a lot of salty people on here ruined it for everybody. He's actually a generous and pretty nice guy.

I wouldn't be surprised if Eclipse never shared another song with us...people treated him terribly on here.

There was no reason for people to be upset over snippets because he ended up sharing most of the songs he teased until posters were bombarding him with insults.

We used to be able to ask him for clarification of dates, producers, etc. but a lot of salty people on here ruined it for everybody. He's actually a generous and pretty nice guy.

I understand that Eclipse is very generous with us, he shared many good things, but just as there are people who hate him, there are stans who praise him and defend him a lot, some people say he do it for attention, and I don't believe that , but there are things that I don't understand, however, you're right

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I understand that Eclipse is very generous with us, he shared many good things, but just as there are people who hate him, there are stans who praise him and defend him a lot, some people say he do it for attention, and I don't believe that , but there are things that I don't understand, however, you're right

I agree with you! :) some people kiss ass and some people hate for no reason! I'm surprised people couldn't even fake being nice to get material they want! Not very smart of them! :P