Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Instagram just confirmed a failure on their system. Many verified accounts have been stolen. Harry Styles Leonardo de Caprio are some anothers victims.

Isn't this almost a week old tea tho it happened when Selena was hacked.

The only thing that got stolen were tons of email addresses which are mostly "lanadelrey@universalmusic.com" etc anyway .

There's tons of articles on it if u google it.

i76mrxw.png 

Isn't this almost two weeks old tea tho it happened when Selena was hacked.

The only thing that got stolen were tons of email addresses which are mostly "lanadelrey@universalmusic.com" etc anyway .

There's tons of articles on it if u google it.

This is another failure.. Some about the last update of the app thats lauched yesterday

Lust For Dead   large.gif

This has me stressed

According to an article, it is only $10 to search for celebrities on the dark web site the hackers set up. So that's where the $10 came from.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Anyone else been paying attention to the budding romance between G-eazy and Halshit?

Wonder how Lana must feel

good 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

Its so weird that the hacker specifically left the tweets that promotes all her 5 albums and "Love You" tweet. Either way he is playing with our mind or this has some reason. Why would anyone spend money to buy celebrity´s social media password to do this and not promote himsef or do some trolling like usually ?

4 of my ig followers also follow igfunny. maybe it's just a popular account and lana likes the content? idk but people are attacking them in their comments without really knowing what's going on 63vwgx.gif

Is she really following that instagram account ? https://www.instagram.com/igfunny/  

I mean its highly suspicious if she started to follow that account which has no posts and just 3 followers out of blue. :cat:

Maybe she deleted her twitter except for the most important tweets herself because she was angry someone cleaned her whole instagram. Wouldnt it be dumb to have the same password for instagram and twitter for celebrity ?

Is she really following that instagram account ? https://www.instagram.com/igfunny/  

I mean its highly suspicious if she started to follow that account which has no posts and just 3 followers out of blue. :cat:

Maybe she deleted her twitter except for the most important tweets herself because she was angry someone cleaned her whole instagram. Wouldnt it be dumb to have the same password for instagram and twitter for celebrity ?

Girl we are talking about Lana. Nothing is impossible

Lust For Dead   large.gif