Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

HAHAHAHA okay that was a good one

Tbh I don't think we're getting demos. See Honeymoon, we don't have demos (do we? :ohno:). From UV we only have Black Beauty and Old Money (kinda).

I agree, I don't think we'll hear demos as much as I would love to get them. Imagine the Get Free and Heroin demos...

s-l1600.jpg

is that fake? or fanmade? or unofficial? because it has BONUS REMIXES & LIVE AT RADIO 1 2017???

did she sing during the radio 1 interview ?

also we have the 5 remixes..they're of LfL and SB :toofunny: check iTunes

Why is Mighty Mike listed on 4 songs on LFL on Genius but then only 2 on Wikipedia? What's the deal?

According to Genius he's done  LFL title track, 13 Beaches, Get Free & Heroin with her and those are the best songs on the album so I'm v curious

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

i know them

but i mean the CD itself, is that an official CD? 

not that we've seen promoted or released before, no

i wouldn't fret much over it- there was some russian version that had an extra disk for instrumentals etc. 

faker than weeknd n selena's relationship longevity !

So did Lana work on HM whilst she was on the Endless Summer tour then? Because maybe she could work and finish an album during this tour too? :flutter:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Get Free came on shuffle today it was really good.

White Mustang is my alarm tone right now and it's a blessing to wake up with this song.

Omg same alarm as me lol

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

me, the only person inhabiting this thread with my imaginary friend Yosemite who's currently not talking to me as we have simultaneously set our relationship status to 'complicated', Yosemite refused the free coffee i was trying to buy us and has now made me lose my appetite for the sweet beans with a side of salt if i want to throw up

giphy.gif

we're working through it however and i hope within the near future we can go home together and start a wonderful family and put away money for retirement so we can live out our days together forever making sure to duet TNC, me being the organ and Yosemite being the guitar, obviously.

imagine if nobody else commented after this and this was truly the last ever mf comment on this thread my depressant ass being lonely as fuck with my favorite song thatll probably never release that i annoy the fuc outta this site with im beyond beating the literally dead horse im now salting the earth beneath it and opening up a quarry to throw the horse into so i can grandlsam it at the bottom near the earth's core WWE style thats how far i am bitch !!

:prettyhurts:

me, the only person inhabiting this thread with my imaginary friend Yosemite who's currently not talking to me as we have simultaneously set our relationship status to 'complicated', Yosemite refused the free coffee i was trying to buy us and has now made me lose my appetite for the sweet beans with a side of salt if i want to throw up

giphy.gif

we're working through it however and i hope within the near future we can go home together and start a wonderful family and put away money for retirement so we can live out our days together forever making sure to duet TNC, me being the organ and Yosemite being the guitar, obviously.

imagine if nobody else commented after this and this was truly the last ever mf comment on this thread my depressant ass being lonely as fuck with my favorite song thatll probably never release that i annoy the fuc outta this site with im beyond beating the literally dead horse im now salting the earth beneath it and opening up a quarry to throw the horse into so i can grandlsam it at the bottom near the earth's core WWE style thats how far i am bitch !!

:prettyhurts:

Kind of off topic, but I love your posts. And I hope Yosemite will come to its senses and start being serious and see how much you love it. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Kind of off topic, but I love your posts. And I hope Yosemite will come to its senses and start being serious and see how much you love it. :flutter:

:prettyhurts: u gon make me emo

some mod crown this gal right now i dont wanna wait the 3 months to see her win it

^y'all if she doesn't win as the nicest member this year i'm rioting.

OT - I love how well WTWWAW, BPBP and TNC blend so well. It's like the hippie part of the album  :flutter:

tenor.gif?itemid=6198681

I love how well WTWWAW, BPBP and TNC blend so well. It's like the hippie part of the album  :flutter:

Sooo true. And even if the album seems a little bit messy with all the different sounds, those three blend together so well and Heroin-Change-Get Free too. So it doesn’t really matter if the album doesn’t have a coherent sound all the way through like UV or HM. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I don't care for Yosemite.

Now, I want someone to hack into David Kahne's computer & get me the studio version of Coconut and Key Lime Pie, Lemonade Motorcycle Heaven, White Pontiac Heaven, Ben, Bounce, Axl Rose Husband, Jimmy Gnecco, Me & My Boyfriend & High. He confirmed to have produced the studio version of these tracks in an email.

My God, will they ever see the light of the day? Hawaiian Glam Metal era was her most organic era!

Edit: Okay, so I went back to Wikia and read this - "High" is an unreleased song by Lana Del Rey. The song has not leaked and little is known about it. It was produced by David Kahne, who confirmed it via E-mail. He has claimed he does not have any of the songs he worked on with Del Rey anymore, though he said to still have the instrumental of this one.

Damn.

When Lana Livestreams the next time, I need one of you to ask her who produced the studio version of Noir... & where it is. Also, if she still has the above mentioned songs she did with David Kahne or if she lost them too.