Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Just quickly checking in to say that Tomorrow Never Came, Get Free, Change and Cherry will always be the bests songs on LFL and anyone who disagrees can catch these mf hands.

@Terrence Loves Me @Cult Leader I'll catch up with you guys soon (lots of family issues this past month) :kiss:

omg not you spilling tea for your iconic comeback queen :xcry:

???, ?????????

I didn't realize it was 2025 already  :troll: 

Stop playing I ordered this 4 months ago and when the presale for the concert came out i nearly tried to cop something until I realized I had bought the vinyl and that it counted towards the presale AND THERE ARE STILL TICKETS AVAILABLE HAHAHAHA

Still sad that she isn't coming to Mexico after all.  She said in one video taken by a fan that she was planning a big show here, but Lana says a LOT of things  :bye2:

I saw her back in 2013 (4th anniversary was 5 days ago actually) and I remember hoping that she would sing Serial Killer and Off to the Races live even though it was not realistic. Now that it's realistic I won't have a chance :defeated: Good thing she over-performed them and now I don't really mind.

Anyway, I hope she has a nice setlist so we can watch the livestreams. Probably the LFL songs she will be singing are the same that she's singing + an A$AP collab and hopefully Heroin and Get Free.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Just quickly checking in to say that Tomorrow Never Came will always be the best song on LFL and anyone who disagrees can catch these mf hands.

Wow I love taste

you forgot Get Free and Change tho

If by not 'up to par' you mean distilling the worst elements that only kind of work in songs, sure. I could put a dictionary audiobook on shuffle and put it to an instrumental of old money and some of y'all would still be saying it's 50/50 lmfao.

8LQ1.gif

i never understood the hate from the get go tbh. i find the song rather unique

It was a bad choice for a promotional track after Love and LFL. And she didn't promo it at all so everyone though it was a demo, and I guess that left a really bad taste in everyone's mouth. 

It was a bad choice for a promotional track after Love and LFL. And she didn't promo it at all so everyone though it was a demo, and I guess that left a really bad taste in everyone's mouth. 

the lyrics are good but that production is something only a mother could love

Late night tea but I was whitetrashmagic and blamed Love screenshot post to Lana's managers spread on a certain member I don't like here (not directly via Lanaboards) although video/audio had been spreading since 2016. I didn't even delete it, their managers did :0 :rip: #sorrynotsorry

Heroin isn't as appealing as it was initially, still a strong track

Late night tea but I was whitetrashmagic and blamed Love screenshot post to Lana's managers spread on a certain member I don't like here (not directly via Lanaboards) although video/audio had been spreading since 2016. I didn't even delete it, their managers did :0 :rip: #sorrynotsorry

wait really?  like the video version of love/actual video footage was floating around back then?  when was like the earliest spotting you saw of it, if you remember?  (not bc i dont believe you but bc this is interesting tea)

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

Love says hi

Love is a boring and forgetable rehash of BtD's afterglow, a filler that made it to a single release. The music video has some nice shots but all those irritating teens make it look like a vodafone commercial.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Love is a boring and forgetable rehash of BtD's afterglow, a filler that made it to a single release. The music video has some nice shots but all those irritating teens make it look like a vodafone commercial.

Why are your thoughts are always right?? love ya :D

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

I was so disappointed in the love video. They really went all out and cgi-ed the fucking moon performance just to ruin it with stale close up shots and stock footage of young adults in cali.

Vodafone should have used it in their ads so it would have gone top 5 at least.

White mustang remains the best mv this era, the shots actually have some composition and don't look cheap but then she had to go all the way out and replace the actual song butchering the whole thing.

i76mrxw.png