Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

has Lana ever said anything about Halsey? i have heard she has but iv'e never heard them mention each other besides Halsey saying she finds some influence in the great albums Lana has produced. also, this whole song together after dating for a few seconds seems really petty on G-Eazy's part, it sounds as if he's trying to make Lana jealous or something and we all know they will eventually break up hehehehe. i feel bad though for Halsey if she ever gets the thought that she can live up to Lana's level, shit. i feel bad for Halsey fans who think Halsey is better.

When I read things like this I imagine Lana being like

tumblr_oif7xpmn7l1sjhtm9o2_400.gif  tenor.gif

:oopna:

✧・゚:* ヽ(*・ω・)ノ*:・゚✧

has Lana ever said anything about Halsey? i have heard she has but iv'e never heard them mention each other besides Halsey saying she finds some influence in the great albums Lana has produced. also, this whole song together after dating for a few seconds seems really petty on G-Eazy's part, it sounds as if he's trying to make Lana jealous or something and we all know they will eventually break up hehehehe. i feel bad though for Halsey if she ever gets the thought that she can live up to Lana's level, shit. i feel bad for Halsey fans who think Halsey is better.

Halsey was a huge Lana fan when she wasn't famous. She posted covers of Lana songs on youtube, quoted her lyrics and tweeted about her multiple times.

She has deleted all her Lana fangirl tweets but they kind of went like "Marina, Lana and Florence are my queens ! Where is Tropico " :lmao:  kind of the typical 2013 tumblr teen.

I don't think Lana has ever acknowledged her existence except for liking one of Halsey's instagram posts in 2014 (I remember twitter going crazy for it lol), she probably dislikes her now tho xo

giphy.gif

Songs like Cherry destroyed all these untalented artists' discographies. I only stan talent

Tastes like your make this forum so fucking awful.

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Tastes like your make this forum so fucking awful.

But they praised Cherry 

Why are lists still ranking Lust For Life as one of the best songs of the year when it's not even the best single? Now Treble ranked LFL as the 42nd best track. Is it because of Abel's impact? 

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

lana can fart into a microphone with gloria by laura branigan playing in the back and it will still sound better and be more significant in meaning then anything halsey puts out in her entire tragic career.

lets be honest here all these alt bitches wouldn't have any platform if it wasnt for lana coming onto the scene in 2012 with a new sound and we all know how cruel people were to lana

now they say shes a living legend, funny how things work

lana can fart into a microphone with gloria by laura branigan playing in the back and it will still sound better and be more significant in meaning then anything halsey puts out in her entire tragic career.

lets be honest here all these alt bitches wouldn't have any platform if it wasnt for lana coming onto the scene in 2012 with a new sound and we all know how cruel people were to lana

Preach!

aj7vY_s-200x150.gif

this was very rude and uncalled for.  :wtf:

Rude and uncalled? Honey, there's more posts what are more

Everybody knows Halsey ripped off National Anthem. That's all I'm sayin'.

Tea

here's more posts what are more

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: