Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

No it didn't  :crossed: ....yet  :hooker:  Stream it guys 

What would streaming do to increase youtube views sis..

I wish lana could do an albums that top BTD sales lmao

ultraviolence

I just realized, Yosemite is Lana's 2nd favorite on LFL not her 1st. Heroin takes #1. She said that the reason why she never said Heroin was her favorite was to about controversy. So her 2nd favorite, Yosemite, was her favorite. Because then, their could be no controversy.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

I just realized, Yosemite is Lana's 2nd favorite on LFL not her 1st. Heroin takes #1. She said that the reason why she never said Heroin was her favorite was to about controversy. So her 2nd favorite, Yosemite, was her favorite. Because then, their could be no controversy.

We love a queen with taste.

Except when she says that she loves the production for Coachella.

Also if those are really her favorites, it would make sense if she performed it at least once on tour. She could at least sing a bit of Yosemite, but that would probably the chorus (that we already know), acapella and with everyone screaming :eyeroll: (again)

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Nooo wtf Lana doesn't deserve this, and I can't at the best song on lfl having a copied melody

Exactly! Poor Lana. And her tour just started and this old grandpas will try to sabotage it. Do they have a problem with her(cause the song is good) or are they just jealous cause they are not relevant anymore.

-Homeland of the Gods-

And how can they sue her does someone know? I just know that maybe they can sue her over the instrumental maybe?

Edit:i don't find any similarities between the instrumentals of the two songs

-Homeland of the Gods-

Apparently it happened to Radiohead too j7J6qW1.gif http://entertainment.time.com/2013/08/22/11-suspiciously-sound-alike-songs/slide/the-hollies-the-air-that-i-breathe-1974-vs-radiohead-creep-1992/

Anyway, I had never heard of The Sun until now so I'll probably won't believe it until it blows up or something.

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

You don't? It was noticed by most reviews right away

And we know from the never let me go demo, that she has made songs by singing over others...

I never heard of their song before but then i listened to it after and i really found similarities but only in the vocal part.

Apparently it happened to Radiohead too j7J6qW1.gif http://entertainment.time.com/2013/08/22/11-suspiciously-sound-alike-songs/slide/the-hollies-the-air-that-i-breathe-1974-vs-radiohead-creep-1992/

Anyway, I had never heard of The Sun until now so I'll probably won't believe it until it blows up or something.

Lol how can they sue her if their song got sued? This is illogical? Then The Hollies should sue her not Radiohead?

-Homeland of the Gods-

Yeah. But tbh... If you DID borrow parts of a song, and didn't credit, you'd be really stupid to retain those similarities after production. So idk.

All these melodies Lana makes in her head, i don't know how she doesn't panic she heard them from somewhere else.

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png