Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

Clampi <3 yeah i saw that... I was wondering if somebody from here maybe made an -entire- video for Cherry out of that footage mostly

And if not i might make one

Aha! No, I don't think anyone has done that? =P

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

you're sucha nawwty boi, why you takin that polaroid? Put on a show you'll enjoy :cumming: :grinds:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

OMG! You found my trailer. I'm shaking  :icant:  :wowcry:

Thank you for those words guys honestly! It means the world to me. Love y'all  :kiss3:

(I actually made everything as a progressing timeline that resonated with me. I didn't put too much thought in the background story as a whole, because in the end I built the videos for each song with the mood that came to mind at that point. Just like each one tells it's own story) bg4DJAS.gif

I loved loved loved this. Great work! It's a masterpiece. Your AKA trailer is phenomenal too ❤️ 

OMG! You found my trailer. I'm shaking :icant: :wowcry:

Thank you for those words guys honestly! It means the world to me. Love y'all :kiss3:

(I actually made everything as a progressing timeline that resonated with me. I didn't put too much thought in the background story as a whole, because in the end I built the videos for each song with the mood that came to mind at that point. Just like each one tells it's own story) bg4DJAS.gif

I'm in love with your trailers, but can you upload unpitched versions to a Google drive so we can get the full experience :defeated: i need this in its purest form

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

Lana started following drake her #1 hit is coming

Could this be for Lana’s mixtape she said

her what

you mean her lifestyles of the young & wavy she talked abt with rocky?

i swear to god if this bitch releases a mixtape of just featured artists like Marina, Celine, Drake, Weeknd, Rocky, etc. I would be so fucking confused- moreso than Playboi Carti and Stevie Nicks on a record

Lana if U don't release the damn folk EP and the surf glam rock album and the christmas album and the unreleased i swear to GOD

tenor.gif?itemid=5031303

Y'all she's not gonna collab with every single person she follows on Instagram, for example she followed Ariana grande during LFL pre-release era and they never collabed

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Y'all she's not gonna collab with every single person she follows on Instagram, for example she followed Ariana grande during LFL pre-release era and they never collabed

we don't know AG4 tracklist yet tho :creep:

I don’t want Lana to try to have a hit anymore. I mean, she clearly tried with LfL the single and the result were a less unique and less meaningful title track

Edit: LfL is unique and very Lana-esque in the sound, it’s not unique in the lyrics (very weak tbh)

I don’t want Lana to try to have a hit anymore. I mean, she clearly tried with LfL the single and the result were a less unique and less meaningful title track

But that had no promo and we all know lana strives at making art not hits. But if she collabs even with 0 promo and no music video it will crack the top 10 or top 5 on the hot 100 bc of drake and maybe even stay there for a while and maybe during this Interscope will send it to the radio. Drake dosen’t promote his songs and they smash

But that had no promo and we all know lana strives at making art not hits. But if she collabs even with 0 promo and no music video it will crack the top 10 or top 5 on the hot 100 bc of drake and maybe even stay there for a while and maybe during this Interscope will send it to the radio. Drake dosen’t promote his songs and they smash

You’re right

did lana fire johnny? bc we never see him anymore and her makeup has been looking like pure SHIT compared to this time 2016

i miss johnny, idk what happened between him and lana or if anything even did happen lmao but he did her beautiful vintage dresses n stuff. i think u mean her makeup artist pamela cochrane who from my understanding already had other obligations during the tour so lana's been doing her own makeup? i'm not really sure tho

UbsOye5.png