Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

So i was reading out all the tracks on Lust for Life to my mum and i wanted her to tell me which one sounded the best and she picked Coachella :awkney:

732.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

As much as i adore some of the tracks on this record... overall it is definiitely her worst album as a whole. The era feels so lifeless and it kills me to say this. Maybe my expectations were too high since HM but i just feel like the trap beats really took away the magic. I love the album cover too but even that doesn't have the spark she used to have in her older covers, feels very photoshopped. I wish she were on a real location

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Are y'all really doing the "just released album is Lana's worst album" shtick? Not questioning the sincerity of your opinion right this moment, but after Honeymoon was released loads of people were also calling it her worst album and now in general you can see that most people are ranking it near the top of her discography in this very thread.

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

Are y'all really doing the "just released album is Lana's worst album" shtick? Not questioning the sincerity of your opinion right this moment, but after Honeymoon was released loads of people were also calling it her worst album and now in general you can see that most people are ranking it near the top of her discography in this very thread.

Remember everyone was trashing UV as well. Making rankings this early is pointless

image.png

today I was talking to my supervisor about Lana (and he said he's willing to listen to her and interested yaaay!!!) and when I described how people first doubted her authenticity he was like "That sounds like something you'd hear in Fallout 4. Did people think she was a synth?" and I :toofunny:

Anyway, I have him listening to Lust for Life now lol

i personally can't relate

tenor.gif

but what you said still sadly true

My sister, who stanned Lana harder than me for like 3 years, hasn't even listened to the album but keeps listening to Ratsey's hopeless album  :defeated: We've lost her.

Also a Cherry or 13 Beaches video would be cool

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

today I was talking to my supervisor about Lana (and he said he's willing to listen to her and interested yaaay!!!) and when I described how people first doubted her authenticity he was like "That sounds like something you'd hear in Fallout 4. Did people think she was a synth?" and I :toofunny:

Anyway, I have him listening to Lust for Life now lol

rare image of Lana Del Rey being created in The Institute underneath Boston

tpcSKRC.jpg

My sister, who stanned Lana harder than me for like 3 years, hasn't even listened to the album but keeps listening to Ratsey's hopeless album  :defeated: We've lost her.

Also a Cherry or 13 Beaches video would be cool

we've mcfreaken lost her doctor

Queen of Robotics. Susan Calvin is SHOOK

:thumb3:  :thumb3:  :thumb3: