Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

260 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

WIG

WHY DOES SHE LOOK LIKE HOW SHE DID IN BURNING DESIRE

WIG X2

THATS IT I WAS WONDERING WHY SHE LOOKED SO FAMILIAR 

it was either that or Y&B

This looks like Titanic in the twilight zone. WHEW. I don't want to set myself up for disappointment but it looks like this is going to be a full music video

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

The rudeness... 

Sis/bro, we all know Coachella is far from being a decent track, just look at the general opinion this forum (consisting of hardcore Lana fans) has made about that song and objectively it's not a good track. I personally enjoy it but it's one of the few things Lana could've definetely done better.

Edit: okay not far from being decent, just change some lines, the beat production and the title and it could be even one of the good ones of LFL.

Just because people say it doesn't mean it's right...? What is this "general opinion" nonsense? Who said you guys were the be-all end-all of opinions? You don't get to decide what's objectively good when it comes to music, because there's not a standard of objectivity. Music is ENTIRELY subjective. Pull your heads out of your collective asses and stop pretending you know shit about things you don't.

God, I fucking despise this forum's god-complex.

I thought no one would catch the reference good job lmao

Yeah, there was something there that reminded me of that scene. Even if she's not smoking (assuming the cover is the photo @ the end)

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Lana is practically guaranteed to get #1 on the Billboard 200. You guys just need to keep streaming and buying. Her only competition is really Meek Mill, his last album debuted at #1 because of Nicki Minaj and Drake, now he's gotten into dumb beef with both of them and has flop collabs. And don't worry about that Disney Descendants 2 soundtrack or whatever it is lmao, the Descendants last soundtrack debuted at #1 with 42K :toofunny: apparently that's the lowest first week sale for a number one album that's ever been recorded.

we r gonna get number 1 meek mill on spotify is so weak 

5 million streams translates to how many sales ?

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif