Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

I love the album so much except for Roachella and GBA but Honeymoon remains my fave, I'm so proud Lana for exploring a new sound and doing new sorts of promo other than the regular means of promo 

I'm so proud of her, her name is getting bigger among the GP (even my aunt asked me about her last week tho my aunt never keep with anything but news) it's already big but you know what I mean.

yFSfc8m.jpg

So... LFL is released, which means Lana is going to end the era tonight. Can't wait to see you all in the LDR6 pre-release thread!

She already ended it last night saying she'll be writing her next album this summer. Lust For Life? I don't know her

4 stars from the Guardian in a very positive piece. Pleased because I was looking forward most to their review.

"...in the current climate of laborious genre-hopping and guest vocals on throwaway chart tracks, Del Rey has remained a mystery. She is consistent in her aesthetic, adding zeitgeisty elements to her sound without being dictated by them. And for that reason she exists in a lonesome, luxurious league of her own. It’s not why she’s smiling, but it should be."

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2017/jul/21/lana-del-rey-lust-for-life-album-review

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

In her insta story. She only sang like 2 lines tho, the ones she said i an interview once

so my phone is dead and i canyt get a charger until later today. is there any way someone could send me the video??

there is, someone posted the video on LB somewhere but i can't remember

brb.

VlMyV.gif

i wanna post my own thoughts n review of the album but since y'all messy gays decided to do them two days ago its a dead horse by now :smokes3:

EE3HT5Q.gif

Q8R5g.gif

when the world is kinda bad lyrically but her delivery is soooo good. Is it the end of an era is sooo sexy strippers all over the world are gonna love this shit

my evil ways and shit

where your profile pic queen