Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

259 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

LFL is number #1 in like 58 countries, that's over 1/4 of the countries in the world holy shit what an international icon

Lana shall slay the world, forever and forever.

The End.

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

I can't even find it @MediaMarkt (online store though). :facepalm:

Physical copies aren't out yet (in Germany). I looked some stores up and asked a Müller employe today and most stores are expecting it to be shipped next Friday.

Update: seems as if Saturn and media markt have it tho

i76mrxw.png 

Physical copies aren't out yet (in Germany). I looked some stores up and asked a Müller employe today and most stores are expecting it to be shipped next Friday.

Lügenpresse!

sit-down-trump.gif

I just bought it from MediaMarkt this morning and Saturn here has it aswell :hooker:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

It hasn't even been 24 hours and she's already falling in germany. Not shocked since no one knows this record exists.

She used to be popular in Germany right? Btw 4th place isn't that bad. ;x

giphy.gif

Lügenpresse!

sit-down-trump.gif

I just bought it from MediaMarkt this morning and Saturn here has it aswell :hooker:

Bye I ya my area but mess they really said that to me. I asked at Weltbild and Müller( and thalia but i realised that they don't carry music so ..)

i76mrxw.png 

@Saturn you can buy it. 

Well, it's different if you are actually into her stuff, but everything she does usually has the "LANA" stamp on it (which is what we all love I guess), which may be what people mean when they call her a "one-trick-pony". Like .. her lyrics for example are always pretty Lana, no matter what she does.

Although I wouldn't call that "one trick pony" but Lana's own "personal style". :) (Something many artists strive for but never achieve...)

I'm getting very teary eyed listening to God Bless America. It's so damn beautiful. Especially when she sings "May you stand proud and strong like lady liberty shining all night long".

:crying2:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Although I wouldn't call that "one trick pony" but Lana's own "personal style". :) (Something many artists strive for but never achieve...)

Neither would I, but I think I know where she's coming from ;)

Bye I ya my area but mess they really said that to me. I asked at Weltbild and Müller( and thalia but i realised that they don't carry music so ..)

I'm afraid most of the stores you ask aren't really that big on selling music. It's still laughable they don't have it, but try bigger retailers like Saturn or Media Markt. If they don't have it, it's officially banned in your district :D

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

When she said on IG last night that Heroin was her favorite and was the vibe of the album at first, a little part of me died. A whole album of Heroins would destroy me, though I'd imagine it would be divisive and obviously an extreme downer. Ultraviolence on 'roids