Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

257 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

okay just keep watching it, i swear im either dumb or it gets funnier EVERY time. or both jan2.png

636222970485781536636922591_lost.gif

Ok.... so i've been a member on this forum for a few years and havent rejoined your lil cute club... until today!

this album has brought me back to Lana and her world for the first time since Ultraviolence dropped into our teary laps. I've watched you all from afar getting messy as fuck this whole year in anticipation for this work of art, and even though I havent heard all the songs, this record has given me Born to Die butterflies!

I've heard half the record... the rest I am saving for sunday night with my bestie and our boyfriends (who I've put on a strict no-Lana diet) and were gonna drink whiskey and gin by the campfire in her back yard under the stars. A night of stars, magic and love!

I CANNOT FUCKING WAIT!!

Love to you all!!

p.s 13 Beaches? slain. dead. gone. 

Ok.... so i've been a member on this forum for a few years and havent rejoined your lil cute club... until today!

this album has brought me back to Lana and her world for the first time since Ultraviolence dropped into our teary laps. I've watched you all from afar getting messy as fuck this whole year in anticipation for this work of art, and even though I havent heard all the songs, this record has given me Born to Die butterflies!

I've heard half the record... the rest I am saving for sunday night with my bestie and our boyfriends (who I've put on a strict no-Lana diet) and were gonna drink whiskey and gin by the campfire in her back yard under the stars. A night of stars, magic and love!

I CANNOT FUCKING WAIT!!

Love to you all!!

p.s 13 Beaches? slain. dead. gone. 

once you guys listen to heroin and get free.. oh god be prepared 

Can't really take God bless America serious - her vocals are great but that's it. It' not really a statement, just the ususal Lana lyrics and the production makes it sound a bit comical ... the gun shots sound like they are from a song for children and the guitar is so forest-fire-song-ish,

That ugly beat is such an anti-climax

Hoping I like her next better-dissapointment for me I only like half the album which means I hate it for me it felt like you could tell her mental state during it which was lost some songs were verging on parody of herself

did you suffer a stroke sis