Elle

Lust For Life - Post-Release Discussion Thread + Poll

Lust for Life  

258 members have voted

1. 1. What are your favourite tracks from Lust for Life?

• Love
    • Lust for Life
    • 13 Beaches
    • Cherry
    • White Mustang
    • Summer Bummer
    • Groupie Love
    • In My Feelings
    • Coachella - Woodstock in my Mind
    • God Bless America - and All the Beautiful Women in It
    • When The World Was at War We Kept Dancing
    • Beautiful People Beautiful Problems
    • Tomorrow Never Came
    • Heroin
    • Change
    • Get Free

not y'all trying to brainwash people to have bad taste stop forcing folk down my throat.. I'm not folkaphobic but pls keep it to yourselves x

9FXPxMb.gif

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

we aren't trying because 3/4 of everyone here is already converted

9FXPxMb.gif

Folk is ugly and fat not even LANA could make folk skinny... give it up sis

9FXPxMb.gif

The folk thing would get me scared but Tomorrow Never Came is a pretty song. I don't know how it would be to have a fulled albun tho, might get "boring" quickly.

On the other hand the "eXperimental-new-age-synth" record would be a dream come tru but it's just like agaisn't the stuff that Lana usually do so lol just dreaming

The folk thing would get me scared but Tomorrow Never Came is a pretty song. I don't know how it would be to have a fulled albun tho, might get "boring" quickly.

On the other hand the "eXperimental-new-age-synth" record would be a dream come tru but it's just like agaisn't the stuff that Lana usually do so lol just dreaming

all the songs would sound like LFL (feat. the squeakend) no thanks

I wanna drag LFL again but I know it's gonna cause a repeat of the debates that happened in the previous pages so let me not. I'm just going to say that I'll be laughing when I watch LFL constantly getting scalped by every new album release and have it go down as her worst record in history.

The version of LFL that was supposed to come out on May 26th with the hit singles Architecture and Yosemite remains a skinny legend

lana made folk skinny when she released AKA sister.. i think you're getting folk confused with trap

9FXPxMb.gif

AKA?? wasn't that by some flop girl called Lizzy Grant? jk kill kill is amazing BPBP and TNC are more than enough of a reason to never let lana touch folk again I'll just leave it at that 

9FXPxMb.gif

I wanna drag LFL again but I know it's gonna cause a repeat of the debates that happened in the previous pages so let me not. I'm just going to say that I'll be laughing when I watch LFL constantly getting scalped by every new album release and have it go down as her worst record in history.

The version of LFL that was supposed to come out on May 26th with the hit singles Architecture and Yosemite remains a skinny legend

the folk record we wanted may 26th 

AKA?? wasn't that by some flop girl called Lizzy Grant? jk kill kill is amazing BPBP and TNC are more than enough of a reason to never let lana touch folk again I'll just leave it at that 

9FXPxMb.gif

perhaps youre the one with no taste as BPBP and TNC are some of the best songs to come out of that messy album..

9FXPxMb.gif

the folk record we wanted may 26th 

perhaps youre the one with no taste as BPBP and TNC are some of the best songs to come out of that messy album..

9FXPxMb.gif

I won't take you too seriously since I'm sure listening to Elder Smurf/Sponge Bob on BPBP regularly can do serious damage to your ears to the point where you might actually like those songs 

9FXPxMb.gif

I won't take you too seriously since I'm sure listening to Elder Smurf/Sponge Bob on BPBP regularly can do serious damage to your ears to the point where you might actually like those songs 

9FXPxMb.gif

i cant imagine not being able to recognize my fav working with a legend and being grateful for it

9FXPxMb.gif