Your Girl Lana

Lana Del Parody /Lana Del Fan Made Music Video/Lana Del Cover

TIME TO MAKE PARODY INTERVIEWS/SONGS WITH VOCAROO, WOOOO

I sound NOTHING like Lana but I am trying to be like her with the words and her randomness in interviews

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ydGLYhRi1M

I sound like a tranny okay ignore this even though i posted it, don't make fun ok

I always say my american woman accent is hard to do because I'm a northern british male....

DONT EVEN ASK I AM BORED OKAY

Lana.pngAngel-Headed Hipster

TIME TO MAKE PARODY INTERVIEWS/SONGS WITH VOCAROO, WOOOO

I sound NOTHING like Lana but I am trying to be like her with the words and her randomness in interviews

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ydGLYhRi1M

I sound like a tranny okay ignore this even though i posted it, don't make fun ok

I always say my american woman accent is hard to do because I'm a northern british male....

DONT EVEN ASK I AM BORED OKAY

So cool:) Can you record one just with "sonically"," visually" and words like those, please? <3

tumblr_mhzjal5z1N1rab19lo1_1280.png

http://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbi206SXfi1qfo41fo1.mp3

Oh and if this is for covers, this is my absolute shit cover of Yayo. I forced my friend to cover Burning Desire and he made me cover Yayo, so this was the mess that ensued.

Look out for lyrical mistakes, such as "I like the ivy and ink, ink blue" and "you art tunnel lined with yellow lines". :eek:

I did a second cover of Yayo yesterday to make up for this, but sadly, at some point in the cover, I start singing the Cutting Room version so damned if that's ever seeing the light of day. :usrs:

WHERE IS THE CADENCE? YOU LEFT US HANGING, YOU BASTARD. THIS WOEFUL SUSPENSION! RESOLVE THAT SHIT. I'M GOING CRAAAAZY OVER HERE, CAN I GET THE TONIC, PLEEEAAASSE?! I NEED TO HEAR IT.. . . . . AHTJAJYgjagjwyAJKJTK

Just kidding. Good job. Seriously.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

WHERE IS THE CADENCE? YOU LEFT US HANGING, YOU BASTARD. THIS WOEFUL SUSPENSION! RESOLVE THAT SHIT. I'M GOING CRAAAAZY OVER, CAN I GET THE TONIC, PLEEEAAASSE?! I NEED TO HEAR IT.. . . . . AHTJAJYgjagjwyAJKJTK

Just kidding. Good job. Seriously.

Thanks. I'm glad it didn't make you want to die. :3

And oh NO, NOT THE CADENCE!!

X----into me, into you----X