Sitar

Lana Posts New "White Mustang" Video Teaser

Too convenient for her liking. She never told her little buddies to shut up yet expects me to, all while preaching about freedom of speech. I guess anyone that doesn't agree with her is exempt from that movement.

There was no need for people to bully the actor by calling him ugly and "not hawwwt" for half a dozen pages straight either. Get the fuck over yourself kid.

If someone dissed a guy who i though was hot, i wouldn't start bringing up their personal problems and making them feel bad about their own opinion. I'd accept it and just move on. But i guess that's the difference between a good person and a bad one.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Honestly what was the point of that mod recruitement when none of them are ever online? The only people that actually care enough to help enforce the rules are just Elle and Evil nowadays

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

If someone dissed a guy who i though was hot, i wouldn't start bringing up their personal problems and making them feel bad about their own opinion. I'd accept it and just move on. But i guess that's the difference between a good person and a bad one.

When someone disses another persons appearance, that someone should expect to receive the same treatment in return. The bully got "bullied". Go find another corner to weep in, loser.

just stop arguing for once pls. i can't believe the mods still haven't banned half of you who keep stirring up shit since the first pre release thread. 

the trailer seems cute i love that she got some funds for it, hm era could never.

i76mrxw.png 

When someone disses another persons appearance, that someone should expect to receive the same treatment in return. The bully got "bullied". Go find another corner to weep in, loser.

Um, having an opinion isn't bullying but okay. It's not like she spammed his instagram calling him ugly. Or pointed her finger at him and laughed. My god, get your head outta your ass. This is a forum. We state our opinions. The guy isn't here, nor will he care.

Celebrities are in the public eye, so it doesn't exactly count as bullying. Do you think all the stars in the world go home and cry about how many people on chat forums are calling them names? They don't give a fuck, they got into the business knowing that they'd get judgment. It was their choice. And if they do consider it bullying, then maybe they shouldn't be in that kind of business.

Um, having an opinion isn't bullying but okay. It's not like she spammed his instagram calling him ugly. Or pointed her finger at him and laughed. My god, get your head outta your ass. This is a forum. We state our opinions. The guy isn't here, nor will he care.

Celebrities are in the public eye, so it doesn't exactly count as bullying. Do you think all the stars in the world go home and cry about how many people on chat forums are calling them names? They don't give a fuck, they got into the business knowing that they'd get judgment. It was their choice. And if they do consider it bullying, then maybe they shouldn't be in that kind of business.

She posted her bullshit on a public forum knowing full well of the consequences. If she doesn't want to be called out on her hypocrisy, then she shouldn't display it. 

Tbh whoever resorted to kinda personally attacking Arcadia is a meanie! and they shouldnt have gone that far despite the fact Arcadia is one annoying mofo. And tbh the fact they're fat doesn't mean anything. I know a lot of beautiful fat people =p

Btw today is my birthday, praise me =D

La Dolce Vita entered the thread (after the 234 pages of "he's ugly" x1000 comments) to post a theory for the video. Arcadia then first quoted them with her shit ass picture "IT'S NOT THAT DEEPZZZ" (oh and tearing down a stranger's appearance from the video is "deep"? haha..) plus her next catty response to La Dolce. That's the problem and that's what started it. It's Arcadia's fault. If she can't take it then she needs to learn she shouldn't dish it either. It's that simple. Had Arcadia not been catty to Dolce Vita none of this would have happened. She got what she deserved and that will be the end of this story. 

And Like Dolce Vita very well said, the bully got bullied. 

I'm still waiting to see when Arcadia is going to ask people to stop commenting on this subject and by that I mean ALL the people including the knights in shining armor that popped up in the thread to defend her bruised honor. Fair is fair. 

giphy.gif

Tbh whoever resorted to kinda personally attacking Arcadia is a meanie! and they shouldnt have gone that far despite the fact Arcadia is one annoying mofo. And tbh the fact they're fat doesn't mean anything. I know a lot of beautiful fat people =p

Btw today is my birthday, praise me =D

Happy birthday, you legend

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

La Dolce Vita entered the thread (after the 234 pages of "he's ugly" x1000 comments) to post a theory for the video. Arcadia then first quoted them with her shit ass picture "IT'S NOT THAT DEEPZZZ" (oh and tearing down a stranger's appearance from the video is "deep"? haha..) plus her next catty response to La Dolce. That's the problem and that's what started it. It's Arcadia's fault. If she can't take it then she needs to learn she shouldn't dish it either. It's that simple. Had Arcadia not been catty to Dolce Vita none of this would have happened. She got what she deserved and that will be the end of this story. 

I'm still waiting to see when Arcadia is going to ask people to stop commenting on this subject and by that I mean ALL the people including the knights in shining armor that popped up in the thread to defend her bruised honor. Fair is fair. 

I'm seeing all sorts of excuses regarding Arcadia's behavior, it's hilarious. Now I have some kid telling me celebrities are immune to bullying and that they have it coming due to the business they're in, yet I'm the apathetic one? "FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!" then proceeds to tell me to shut up. Priceless. 

She posted her bullshit on a public forum knowing full well of the consequences. If she doesn't want to be called out on her hypocrisy, then she shouldn't display it. 

It wasn't just her though. A lot of us said we found him ugly. I did too. So go ahead sweetie, Give me your best shot :umadney:

I know Elle is busy moving, where have all the other mods gone? Time to do another recruitment I think @@Elle

@Elle I think we need to close this thread and start a new one all over?

@evilentity Do something, please. This -->  :bitchfight:  is kinda going on right now.  :dorothy3:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

It wasn't just her though. A lot of us said we found him ugly. I did too. So go ahead sweetie, Give me your best shot :umadney:

So going by what you just told me, what exactly makes you any different to your perception of me? You think Arcadia has a special pass because she isn't famous? Nah. Convenient perhaps, but nah. 

The "it's not that deep" thing is a joke though. It's not a peronal attack in any way

The "it's not that deep" thing is a joke though. It's not a peronal attack in any way

Arcadia had an issue with the way I expressed boredom over the first dozen pages regarding the actor. Not my fault she couldn't handle the heat. Since you are such a notable advocate of "FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!" why don't you stop telling others to shut the fuck up?