buster

LA to the Moon Tour 2018

I imagined that she'd open with Heroin - like not appear on stage but sing "I'm flying to the moon again" a couple of times and then come on stage and sing Heroin as the opener. But we all know that won't happen.  :toofunny: 

I imagined that she'd open with Heroin - like not appear on stage but sing "I'm flying to the moon again" a couple of times and then come on stage and sing Heroin as the opener. But we all know that won't happen.  :toofunny: 

I don't know if I have goosebumps because my room is freezing or if was because of your idea. :deadbanana:

I doubt there’s gonna be costume changes and stuff lol it’s not a Katy Perry or lady gaga concert.

Let a fangirl dream a little. :poordat:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Wtf did I just read that the unreleased song 'Paradise' was soundchecked? Someone else has read that rumour?

it's true

Wtf did I just read that the unreleased song 'Paradise' was soundchecked? Someone else has read that rumour?

I don't believe in soundchecks anymore bc she doesn't even sing this songs after all.

giphy.gif

cCkVK80P.jpg

PWYC, NA, Paradise? gag me with a delorean

Twitter fans say Lana has rehearsed Pretty When You Cry, 13 Beaches, National Anthem, Serial Killer and Paradise.

I wanna be there SO bad!! :defeated:

And National Anthem

shake it up, throw your hands up and get L O O S E