Elle

2018 World Tour Announced

I used my code for 1 ticket in Detroit. Went back to use it again (just to check on other seats) and it wouldn't let me use it. 

I think the codes are personalized, I tried to give mine to a friend after buying tickets with it and it told her it had already been used so it wouldnt work

I had a problem with an AXS ticket and sent them a DM on twitter and they responded in 20 minutes. If you happen to have a twitter account I would recommend trying that. 

I called the day I bought them and left a message, they didn't call me back. I called yesterday and they finally got back to me (I called RIGHT when they opened and it said all their people were busy???). Anyways, after talking with them for awhile I got my ticket refunded. It was too stressful to get the gold returned to I just returned my silver one lol. So its all good now!! 

lilkimxchapelle.png

Fortunately, I got GA floor to Chicago & Austin!

Idc anymore about getting close to barricade, thankful I've met Lana and my craze has died down.

Best of luck to you all who still need tickets!

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

General sale is underway and the shows I'm going to all have nothing left except for resale and platinum tickets. Not even VIP. They couldn't have sold out that fast? 

I think it depends on where you're going. There's still good seats left for Prudential Center

I think it depends on where you're going. There's still good seats left for Prudential Center

I actually see some on the TM app, I think their website is just a mess right now. I got my tickets so I was just being nosy as to what was left. Good luck to anyone getting tickets today! 

So I just purchased tickets. The Silver Package one? Wondering if anyone has any idea what it means when it says like "GA7" but below in smaller text says like " Row GA4"? This is for the United Center in Chicago if that helps? I assume GA is just general admission so I didn't think there would be seats, but if so, I got GA5? Won't be checking what row until I get home though..wish these purchase times weren't in the beginning of a work day. Hope someone can help clarify?

29legc9.gif

So I just purchased tickets. The Silver Package one? Wondering if anyone has any idea what it means when it says like "GA7" but below in smaller text says like " Row GA4"? This is for the United Center in Chicago if that helps? I assume GA is just general admission so I didn't think there would be seats, but if so, I got GA5? Won't be checking what row until I get home though..wish these purchase times weren't in the beginning of a work day. Hope someone can help clarify?

All GA tickets are the same (general admission onto the floor section) they just give rows and seats to them to help keep track of how many are sold most likely

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

All GA tickets are the same (general admission onto the floor section) they just give rows and seats to them to help keep track of how many are sold most likely

Ohh, okay, that makes sense. So I should show up earlier like her other shows. Thanks for pointing that out :D

29legc9.gif

He is exactly right. It's for TM to help keep up with that tier they are in...and how much they have left.

it's literally all i can think about atm, i just hope she doesn't skip my country :s 

Same, same. I know she was here in August but I couldn't go then (and maybe it was good because it was raining all day during her show...) and I'd love to see her in my own country. Luckily I could at least see her in London instead.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I don't mean to be a downer but I checked some of the sales for the venues and there aren't many sold at all. I haven't really followed her tours closely before, but doesn't she usually sell quickly?? Should we be concerned? The only reason I would be concerned is because I'm nervous if it doesn't sell well they will cancel shows. Fml

I don't mean to be a downer but I checked some of the sales for the venues and there aren't many sold at all. I haven't really followed her tours closely before, but doesn't she usually sell quickly?? Should we be concerned? The only reason I would be concerned is because I'm nervous if it doesn't sell well they will cancel shows. Fml

hopefully they will take the route of doing more promo before cancelling dates lol

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo