Elle

2018 World Tour Announced

SOOOOO LUCKY!!!!!!! That is my dream. To see her perform on any tropical island like Hawaii or Tahiti would make my heart melt. Happy for you!

What if she sang wayamaya I’m crying thinking about it

Wishful thinking I know

Im sad I probably cant go to any shows, best bets were Denver or Phoenix and they’re so far from me still omg why Do i have to live in New Mexico

I’m driving 8 hours to Vegas. Worth it

LIZARD PEOPLE

Holy fuck. I accepted in 2014 that she would NEVER do a tour or any kind of venue in Missouri and I would never get to see her, but shes coming literally 30 minutes away from me. I am buying tickets NOW and fucking going. Presale ftw.

(but give me my damn autographed CD :rip: )

Is it hard to hear Lana over her fans singing? Some people on the ticketmaster reviews were getting at that. Just wondering from people who have seen her live

The first time I saw her it was a small arena and all you could hear as the fans singing it as awful. The second two time I saw her they were outdoor venues (one was a festival) and it was muuuuch better. But now that she’s playing these huge venues idk what the audio will be like.

Is it hard to hear Lana over her fans singing? Some people on the ticketmaster reviews were getting at that. Just wondering from people who have seen her live

I've only seen her once (this year, a small indoor venue) and at times, it was difficult to hear her voice. Because she sings so soothingly these days and not like she did in her early days and fans can be louder... because you're standing next to someone singing out loud so you might hear them better? Does that make sense?

But yes, sometimes fans overpower her, sadly. I hope the microphone will be louder on this tour because it surely didn't sound good on the BBC show earlier this year.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

The first time I saw her it was a small arena and all you could hear as the fans singing it as awful. The second two time I saw her they were outdoor venues (one was a festival) and it was muuuuch better. But now that she’s playing these huge venues idk what the audio will be like.

Okay thanks! I'm hoping the larger venues during the tour will improve the sound and make her louder.

I've only seen her once (this year, a small indoor venue) and at times, it was difficult to hear her voice. Because she sings so soothingly these days and not like she did in her early days and fans can be louder... because you're standing next to someone singing out loud so you might hear them better? Does that make sense?

But yes, sometimes fans overpower her, sadly. I hope the microphone will be louder on this tour because it surely didn't sound good on the BBC show earlier this year.

I'm sure the fans singing along is fun, but I do hope I will be able to hear her.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Sadly I didn’t get it thru ticketmaster. I got it at axs.com. That’s the only place they were sold

I had a problem with an AXS ticket and sent them a DM on twitter and they responded in 20 minutes. If you happen to have a twitter account I would recommend trying that. 

Yes and no. It depends on the acoustic quality of the venue and sometimes her sound guy is not making the right adjustments and the instruments overpower her voice. That's one thing. 

The other thing is the fans that surrounds you. If they sing very loud, you will hear them over Lana. That happened to me at the Endless Summer Tour. The girl next to me was super excited when Lana sang Summertime Sadness and she screamed the lyrics, I really didn't enjoy that part of the show because of that, but she only screamed for that song, it was fine the rest of the time. Some people don't realize how loud they are because they can't hear themselves, a bit like when you try to have a conversation in a nightclub. And they are not singing on key, which makes it worse. 

If you are in GA and the sound is more important than the view, I suggest that you move from different spots to find the right one. The sound quality can be drastically improved depending where you stand. I went to see Arcade Fire in an 20k capacity arena. The stage was central. I was standing in GA on the longer side and the sound quality was horrible, to the point I was ready to leave after the 3rd song (it was a spontaneous decision to go to the show, I was not a fan, got the ticket super cheap on stubhub). As I made my way to the exit, the sound was getting clearer and richer on the shorter side. Same thing happened in a smaller venue. Lets not forget the fact that you might end up next to a speaker. That's what happened when I saw MØ, I had an old tissue in my pocket and made some earplug with it and I've been able to keep my spot on first row. The quality of the sound was good, just too loud. It was so bad that the girl behind me asked me for a piece of my kleenex. 

These are things I wish I had known sooner. I'll be first row for Lana regardless because I want to bathe in her divine aura. 

Does anyone else need a code? I got you baby....

I have two codes as well if anybody needs (never bought anything so don't know why I got them)  :deadbanana:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

I have two codes as well if anybody needs (never bought anything so don't know why I got them) :deadbanana:

What a MESS :toofunny:

People bought and didnt get shit, people didnt and got wtf

What a MESS :toofunny:

People bought and didnt get shit, people didnt and got wtf

Also what the hell was the deal with some codes only working with certain cities. Like wtf? Seeing people say that had me so worried to try and get my tix. I wonder why they were doing that!?