Elle

2018 World Tour Announced

I don't mean to be a downer but I checked some of the sales for the venues and there aren't many sold at all. I haven't really followed her tours closely before, but doesn't she usually sell quickly?? Should we be concerned? The only reason I would be concerned is because I'm nervous if it doesn't sell well they will cancel shows. Fml

Hm, I don't think they will cancel shows, that sounds very odd to me. But yeah, usually the tickets sell out quickly or some weird company buys them all to sell them for the double price... or radio stations having a ticket lottery... hm.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I don't mean to be a downer but I checked some of the sales for the venues and there aren't many sold at all. I haven't really followed her tours closely before, but doesn't she usually sell quickly?? Should we be concerned? The only reason I would be concerned is because I'm nervous if it doesn't sell well they will cancel shows. Fml

Well, the less people there are..the higher chance I can get closer to Lana..heh :crai:

29legc9.gif

Well, the less people there are..the higher chance I can get closer to Lana..heh :crai:

You get it  :defeated:

Hm, I don't think they will cancel shows, that sounds very odd to me. But yeah, usually the tickets sell out quickly or some weird company buys them all to sell them for the double price... or radio stations having a ticket lottery... hm.

Less scalpers is a good thing

Lol they have played a Lana La To The Moon Tour commercial on our local top 40 radio station like three times a day the last few days but they would never dare play a Lana song! They have never even mentioned her before. I find it so funny but like yes Lana get that promo! Has anybody else heard the commercial I'm talking about?

Lol they have played a Lana La To The Moon Tour commercial on our local top 40 radio station like three times a day the last few days but they would never dare play a Lana song! There have never even mentioned her before. I find it so funny but like yes Lana get that promo! Has anybody else heard the commercial I'm talking about?

where do you live?

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

where do you live?

Southeastern Texas! Beaumont area if you know where that is! It is about an hour from Houston and 30 to 40 mins from Louisiana. It isn't the most progressive area lol!

Some of these shows aren't selling well at all... Bad timing for today but I think she might have overpriced herself too.

Which ones aren't? I haven't really looked into it. How can you tell? Normally on TM I know you can buy tix off of map but my venue you can't. Is there a way to tell besides seeing it on TM?

Which ones aren't? I haven't really looked into it. How can you tell? Normally on TM I know you can buy tix off of map but my venue you can't. Is there a way to tell besides seeing it on TM?

I was looking at the TM site. Detroit and Columbus specifically. But even Chicago. Lots of unsold seats. I hope this changes. 

I was looking at the TM site. Detroit and Columbus specifically. But even Chicago. Lots of unsold seats. I hope this changes.

I hope it does too! Honestly I'm not an arena person. I think she is so much better suited in amphitheaters but oh well. The tix are high. I'm just hoping that she really is into it and doesn't give some lackluster performance. Honestly these recent live shows with the heavy backing vocals have not been the best. I will say she did Body Electric at one show in particular and it was one of the best live versions I'd heard in a while. I wish there was a way to track the tx shows but they are all sold through a 3rd party I think.

I was all ready to purchase two tickets to the Philadelphia show until I see there is a $54.60 service charge per ticket.  I'm buying two tickets, it puts me close to $500 and then $75 to park.  If I get a new job I will splurge but honestly fuck that.  I know Lana can't help the service charges but Jesus Christ, how ridiculous

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

I was all ready to purchase two tickets to the Philadelphia show until I see there is a $54.60 service charge per ticket.  I'm buying two tickets, it puts me close to $500 and then $75 to park.  If I get a new job I will splurge but honestly fuck that.  I know Lana can't help the service charges but Jesus Christ, how ridiculous

The fees on the tickets are ridiculous. I honestly think part of it has to do with the venues. I've never paid this much in fees but I also never go to shows in arenas! 

Make sure you are getting taken to the Wells Fargo site to buy and not resale through ticketmaster. You can still get 2 decent tickets for just under $300. Good luck.

I just think the prices are a little out of touch with Lana's fanbase, most of her biggest fans are young people who can't afford to drop $400 on concert tickets without a meet and greet. As a student who needs to save money to live I couldn't even drop that for Lana right now. I was actually shocked seeing some of you on here spending damn near $1000 on concert tickets lmfao 

I just think the prices are a little out of touch with Lana's fanbase, most of her biggest fans are young people who can't afford to drop $400 on concert tickets without a meet and greet. As a student who needs to save money to live I couldn't even drop that for Lana right now. I was actually shocked seeing some of you on here spending damn near $1000 on concert tickets lmfao 

Very very good point you make. 

The mgmt should have realized that her fanbase is young and only the ones working hard or with rich daddies can splurge this kind of shit. 

And it is limiting to people that are casual lana fans bc they wouldn't be too curious hone the tickets are like that.

But at the same time, she has always been kind of expensive. 

If you remember her merch from two tours ago...her booklet was like $125 in Canada. ha!!!!!