Elle

2018 World Tour Announced

The odd thing about Boston (where my show will be) is that in the city there are only small venues (House Of Blues and club venues even smaller than that) or the TD Garden, where she's playing, which holds 20,000. If there was a smaller sized venue that still had more space than HOB I'm sure she could sell that out. Last I checked the entire floor had sold out as well as most of the loges, but not the balcony. I think it'll stay that way

i can't understand her silence??? like girl???? u said u will announce the european/ middle east dates next week and we're in the middle of the "next week"

is it that hard to understand ppl need to know to afford the money. to take the permission from their fucking parents or to book a fucking flight, living in ME sucks she really need to announce it!!!

:smile3:

i can't understand her silence??? like girl???? u said u will announce the european/ middle east dates next week and we're in the middle of the "next week"

is it that hard to understand ppl need to know to afford the money. to take the permission from their fucking parents or to book a fucking flight, living in ME sucks she really need to announce it!!!

Sometimes there are problems with dates, It's not like she can speak about everything happening. The whole "Booking avenues" process can go wrong like last minute lol

It's probably coming til the end of the month...

ugh still so proud of her doing arenas

Sometimes there are problems with dates, It's not like she can speak about everything happening. The whole "Booking avenues" process can go wrong like last minute lol

It's probably coming til the end of the month...

ugh still so proud of her doing arenas

but how could she confirm that she's touring in the middle east if she didn't take the confirmation from the avenue? 

but how could she confirm that she's touring in the middle east if she didn't take the confirmation from the avenue? 

Maybe it's a problem with Europe or Australian dates and not really Middle east sis! I think she wants to pull all of them together so if there was a problem with 1 date, they'll need to re-work everything to be perfect. Don't worry baaaaaabyyyy

Maybe it's a problem with Europe or Australian dates and not really Middle east sis! I think she wants to pull all of them together so if there was a problem with 1 date, they'll need to re-work everything to be perfect. Don't worry baaaaaabyyyy

alirghty, got it

thank you darling

the world is a tinderbox

concerts are not safe for artists or fans

IMHO perhaps all concerts from all artists in all types of music should be cancelled until things change.

and it starts with the promoters and arenas and stadiums and clubs who have to get insurance. (after all, all those people will go bankrupt if lawsuits start coming in,

like already is happening in Vegas  (same with sports and OMG the 18 Olympics are in South Korea.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp