Elle

2018 World Tour Announced

It’s unbelievable that we had to wait for so long to hear something about the tour dates. I think we have waited for like, two weeks now while it was supposed to be announced last week? I can only hope she will announce a date for the Netherlands. I would be so upset if she let us wait for two weeks, and then hearing she won’t even come to my country.

why wont she fucking announce the fucking dates it's fucking half past three in 10 minutes

Y'all should know by now she's on LA time lol. It's like 7am monday there and Lana's prob gonna wake up at 3 and post them.  :teehee:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Y'all should know by now she's on LA time lol. It's like 7am monday there and Lana's prob gonna wake up at 3 and post them.  :teehee:

lana shouldnt be the one announcing the dates they should set a timer like every other artist.

i76mrxw.png 

It does seem odd that the management team waits until Lana actually wakes up to announce these things? We know she posts her own stuff to IG or whatever but official announcements should be a little more planned ahead. Oh Lana... 

it has been 1 week I guess. it's so funny and tragic

Wow. Sorry to say this, but Tukrey is getting weirder and weirder lately. :(

It’s unbelievable that we had to wait for so long to hear something about the tour dates. I think we have waited for like, two weeks now while it was supposed to be announced last week? I can only hope she will announce a date for the Netherlands. I would be so upset if she let us wait for two weeks, and then hearing she won’t even come to my country.

It would have been 3 weeks tomorrow... and I understand you, but I'm not hoping for anything for my sake. Maybe you should too so it'll be more of a pleasant surprise if she actually comes? :) I feel like the chances of Lana going to Sweden again are pretty low since she was here in August (for a festival), but I still want her to come. Or maybe a Swedish date when she'll be back in Europe for the tour (if she keeps that promise :toofunny:).

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

It does seem odd that the management team waits until Lana actually wakes up to announce these things? We know she posts her own stuff to IG or whatever but official announcements should be a little more planned ahead. Oh Lana...

Exactly, she has a damn manager team for a reason, why is she getting up at 4pm and rolling over to Facebook while eating toast and uploading dates?

Ok, but what are the venues Lana.

You have to wait until wednesday until we know. I feel so sad that she’s not coming to Amsterdam. I don’t understand why she’s going to certain countries twice, and goes to Antwerp but not Amsterdam. I feel disappointed so much by this era.