Elle

2018 World Tour Announced

Are tickets for Europe out?

Or am I late?

I just tried to see and buy ticket for Milano but I don't see any at the website

It is the same I bought Tori Amos tickets...but they were visible...this...I don't see anything

:(

Yes tickets are on sale since friday but they're selling pretty well it seems, it's almost sold out there – here are some for Italy:

http://www.ticketone.it/lana-del-rey-biglietti.html?affiliate=ITT&doc=artistPages/tickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&kuid=474503

How is the concerts selling in Europe?

Apparently, she's about sell out Madrid. For Barcelona, when sections sell out, they unlock new sections that were not available at the beginning so it's hard to say. They will probably place the stage depending on how many sections end up being sold.

Does anyone know where's the place for 50€ ticket at Antwerp's Sportpaleis? Standing, sitting or something. I've been there once at Adele's concert but I bought the ticket from second hand and couldn't pick a place. Now I want. Pls help me  :sadcore6:

giphy.gif

Does anyone know where's the place for 50€ ticket at Antwerp's Sportpaleis? Standing, sitting or something. I've been there once at Adele's concert but I bought the ticket from second hand and couldn't pick a place. Now I want. Pls help me  :sadcore6:

Just click Koop Tickets https://www.teleticketservice.com/tickets/2017-2018/lana-del-rey-la-to-the-moon

WHAT IS EVERYONE WEARING TO THE TOUR????

I'm planning my outfit right now. I have an old Honeymoon shirt that I was planning on wearing but I wanted to do something a little more fun to match the aesthetic of the tour. I'm still waiting on my LFL hat in the mail, but I feel like I should do something really tropical. 

I'm planning my outfit right now. I have an old Honeymoon shirt that I was planning on wearing but I wanted to do something a little more fun to match the aesthetic of the tour. I'm still waiting on my LFL hat in the mail, but I feel like I should do something really tropical.

dcbce3ab55d1639d11463803cc9d3a8a--iced-l

I'm planning my outfit right now. I have an old Honeymoon shirt that I was planning on wearing but I wanted to do something a little more fun to match the aesthetic of the tour. I'm still waiting on my LFL hat in the mail, but I feel like I should do something really tropical. 

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/9464-la-to-the-moon-tour-2018/?p=585459

I posted my outfit plans here. Im only waiting on the necklace to arrive!

I feel like mine is way too BTD era but idc, it serves Cherry  :smokes:

http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/9464-la-to-the-moon-tour-2018/?p=585459

I posted my outfit plans here. Im only waiting on the necklace to arrive!

I feel like mine is way too BTD era but idc, it serves Cherry  :smokes:

I love this outfit! Those docs are too cute.

I'm not sure what I'm going to wear yet, I want to look cute but I'm also camping out somewhere it'll be very cold so i'm not sure what to doooo

Is anyone else camping out or has anyone camped out before? This will be my first time, i'd like some tips