Elle

2018 World Tour Announced

For australians wanting a pre-sale code, which store should we be shopping on? I ordered one of her shirts earlier but now I’m confused as to if I should be ordering off the Australian store (which mentions nothing about presale, just has like cds and box sets for sale). would anyone be able to help me? and if this isn’t the right area to post this where should I post? thank you in advance!!

So weird I got a code and I didn't buy anything from her official site, I just subscribed to her mailing list yesterday and I got a code! So happy I already got my tickets! Tickets for Barcelona and Madrid are cheap compared to Antwerp and Berlin. 

If no one's asked for it yet, can I get it?  :ohno:

I'll message you when I get the email

If you do get a second code please tell me, I'd appreciate it so much! I have not received any code yet :(

EDIT: shit i was too late :deadbanana:

Aw sorry, I bet you can find someone else who has a code tho

Australia

37073162254_42dc798d2a_z.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

about south america leg:

between LOLLA CL and LOLLA ARG

• both 16, 17 and 18 march, her concert date is unknown for both festivals

and ESTERÉO PICNIC (23 or 24 march, bc on 25 march she has LOLLA BR), we have, at least, 4 days without announced concerts, so i believe we will have at least 2 or 3 solo concerts in south america

• march:

16/17/18 - lolla chile and argentina

19 until 22 - no announced concerts - the 4 day gap

23/24 - estereo picnic @ colombia

25 - lolla brazil

26, 27, 28 - no announced concerts - prob we won't have concerts since the australia leg will begin on 29

29 - brisbane (australia)

30 - empty

31 - melbourne (australia)

• she can come BEFORE the lollapaloozas, but that's up to her
  • she would go to heaven if she did that

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

I don't get it.... I just wanted to get my ticket for the Berlin show, I bought the windbreaker and got a LiveNation code. How is this supposed to work for Berlin??? 

I don't get it.... I just wanted to get my ticket for the Berlin show, I bought the windbreaker and got a LiveNation code. How is this supposed to work for Berlin??? 

1. Go to http://lanadelrey.com/live/
  2. Click on "Tickets" and it will send you to a new webpage with all the European dates.
  3. Choose the Berlin date.
  4. Ticketmaster have different options - choose the ticket you're interested in.
  5. Press "Unlock" and enter your code.

I don't know what a Live Nation code is, but you can try to enter your code and see if it works?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1. Go to http://lanadelrey.com/live/
  2. Click on "Tickets" and it will send you to a new webpage with all the European dates.
  3. Choose the Berlin date.
  4. Ticketmaster have different options - choose the ticket you're interested in.
  5. Press "Unlock" and enter your code.

it doesn't work i swear! And I got my code. It says it's wrong

it doesn't work i swear! And I got my code. It says it's wrong

Hm, well, like I wrote above (after a quick edit), I don't know what a Live Nation code is... you should have gotten a pre-sale code on your email inbox from Lana's webshop. Perhaps write them an email and ask where it is and why you didn't get one?

Have you checked your spamfilter by the way?

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Hm, well, like I wrote above (after a quick edit), I don't know what a Live Nation code is... you should have gotten a pre-sale code on your email inbox from Lana's webshop. Perhaps write them an email and ask where it is and why you didn't get one?

Have you checked your spamfilter by the way?

I got that email right when they started selling the LA tickets. It says I get a unique code and then there's the code  and it says it's a Live Nation function but the link directs me to Ticketmaster. Still, when I try to unlock the Artist Presale, it doesn't work...

Yes I checked my spam folder.

Will drop them an email now but yeah whatever... tomorrow general sale starts and I bet the issue won't be fixed until then.

I got that email right when they started selling the LA tickets. It says I get a unique code and then there's the code  and it says it's a Live Nation function but the link directs me to Ticketmaster. Still, when I try to unlock the Artist Presale, it doesn't work...

Yes I checked my spam folder.

Will drop them an email now but yeah whatever... tomorrow general sale starts and I bet the issue won't be fixed until then.

Hm, well I wish you good luck then. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

23950310318_75e80459ee_z.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

So I just got my ticket in the General Sale bec my Presale Code didn't work... 

Anyone going to the Berlin show? I'm going alone because no one I know likes Lana that much and would be willing to pay so much for a ticket to see her.

First time I'm going to a concert alone  :toofunny:   kinda nervous.

So I just got my ticket in the General Sale bec my Presale Code didn't work...

Anyone going to the Berlin show? I'm going alone because no one I know likes Lana that much and would be willing to pay so much for a ticket to see her.

First time I'm going to a concert alone :toofunny: kinda nervous.

Gurl once those lights come down and Lana shows up, no one gonna care xxxx