Elle

2018 World Tour Announced

Very very good point you make. 

The mgmt should have realized that her fanbase is young and only the ones working hard or with rich daddies can splurge this kind of shit. 

And it is limiting to people that are casual lana fans bc they wouldn't be too curious hone the tickets are like that.

But at the same time, she has always been kind of expensive. 

If you remember her merch from two tours ago...her booklet was like $125 in Canada. ha!!!!!

Funny enough when I attended another concert at the same venue Lana will be playing in my city, I had seats that are being sold for $300 in theGold VIP package for Lana. I bought them for $145, and for an act much bigger than Lana (Ariana Grande).Granted there wasn't a VIP package included but it just goes to show how wild the up-pricing has been for these seats.

Right now I am thankful that the GA prices were within my range, or else I might have just chosen to save my money and see her next tour.

I had a look at every venues on ticketmaster for the Lust for Whatever Tour and it's horrible... not sure what kind of miracle will fix that. OH, PA, NC are bad... so many seats left. If I was broke, I would wait and buy last minute on Stubhub. We never know until the end, but it doesn't look good for her. I paid $35 for a $200 GA ticket for Arcade Fire, $13 instead of $55 for Father John Misty etc. I don't like to buy from scalpers, but sometimes............

The Silver VIP ticket was $250 in Dec. 2014. It's $295 now. Those packages sold out in a fraction of seconds back then... now there's plenty left.

They should have booked smaller venues... It's a gamble. Hope it will get better for her and her team.

Vast majority of seats are 39 or 59 bucks. (and some of those are available.)

Unless one is in the first two or three rows of standing room, there is no point to buying the highest price VIP tix, especially if one can't afford it

(also find it interesting that one has to purchase 2 tickets for the VIP not just one.)

In the Prudential center and DC, the GA is completely sold out.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I haven't checked anything bc I'm on vacation but do. seats really sell in the us? Everytime I looked up concerts near me there's mostly seats left, especially the upper tiers.

The ticket prices seem ridiculous. No one can deny that btd was her commercial peak and the paradise tour tickets were around 40€ for GA.

i76mrxw.png 

Vast majority of seats are 39 or 59 bucks. (and some of those are available.)

Unless one is in the first two or three rows of standing room, there is no point to buying the highest price VIP tix, especially if one can't afford it

(also find it interesting that one has to purchase 2 tickets for the VIP not just one.)

In the Prudential center and DC, the GA is completely sold out.

I bought a single silver VIP ticket using my friend's code during pre-sale for the Toronto show.

I haven't checked anything bc I'm on vacation but do. seats really sell in the us? Everytime I looked up concerts near me there's mostly seats left, especially the upper tiers.

The ticket prices seem ridiculous. No one can deny that btd was her commercial peak and the paradise tour tickets were around 40€ for GA.

BTD was still her debut album. She had to make a name for herself. The only time she could've done a really big tour was right after UV tbh, that was the time when she was already somehow established and had some selling power

giphy.gif

I was shook the moment i saw it would be an "arena tour" and already expected to be "floppy", but still, in the worst scenario they will cover the upper bowl and transfer people down, but if the shows sell out to like 10k it will be amazing already lol

Also, still quite early, she'll probably sell more til the whole thing starts... I'm interested about the whole stage setup this time

edit: Also, are the tickets really "pricey"... lol I thought they were actually "pretty cheap" ($39 - $125 ?). Ok not really cheap but not expensive... just "right"

I was just looking at Prudential Center, Oct.12,(next week) Guns'N'Roses are there and their prices were far more expensive and there are plenty of seats available.

(perhaps GNR should have opened for Lana (LOL)

$39 and $59 seats for Lana are far cheaper than almost any other artist.

Consider too January is an odd time for concerts (and not very far away), Holiday season just ended, its snowng and cold in the north, and the tickets for general public went on sale just as Vegas was happening

Last I looked the entire floor, and the best sections/ seats in the lower level and the mezz. were almost gone, along with the seats that look straight into the stage at the end

of the GA and up.

Plus Lana sold out 2 shows in Manhattan at Terminal 5 the 23/24 of October, which is really very short to have another concert in the area. (which is about 6000 over the two nights) and those are sort of the trendy show to see.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp