Elle

2018 World Tour Announced

She's not coming to the UK?! 

(I know I can't really complain because she gave us 3 surprise shows this year, but I'm just really sad! (but also a little relieved that I won't have to stress about buying tickets at work on our crappy computers)).

Laughing so hard at no France dates. God I hate to love her.

Lana Del Rey came to France in 2017 and 2016 at festivals. Maybe not normal venues, but at least something. I guess she hasn't been here since 2012.

Lana Del Rey came to France in 2017 and 2016 at festivals. Maybe not normal venues, but at least something. I guess she hasn't been here since 2012.

I know we're extremely lucky, and me the first, but I'm DYING to see her in a context out of festivals. Festival sucks. It's not really her. Only ones who can't complain are americans

(but also a little relieved that I won't have to stress about buying tickets at work on our crappy computers)).

lmao thought I was the only one

ZKcaooE.png

You have to wait until wednesday until we know. I feel so sad that she’s not coming to Amsterdam. I don’t understand why she’s going to certain countries twice, and goes to Antwerp but not Amsterdam. I feel disappointed so much by this era.

There's gonna be more Europe shows at the end of 2018

I'm seriously considering Milan and Rome as my Europe vacation now instead of waiting for maybe more UK shows. Is there any info on the venues/ticketing yet? I've never bought tickets for shows out of the country(US) before. 

so i'd have to drive across the whole country to see her, not sure if that's worth it or if i should just wait for her second leg (if she's even coming back) 

That's the problem – you don't know if she's really coming back so I'll definitely go to her nearest concert (Berlin) in spring. If she happens to play again somewhere near me in the fall/winter I'd be happy though. There's only one thing better seeing Lana once a year - seeing her twice a year. :)

That's the problem – you don't know if she's really coming back so I'll definitely go to her nearest concert (Berlin) in spring. If she happens to play again somewhere near me in the fall/winter I'd be happy though. There's only one thing better seeing Lana once a year - seeing her twice a year. :)

yea, just driving for 5-6h all the way up to berlin sounds so annoying but i guess it's gonna be worth it. just gotta hope i'll even get tickets since i won't be home all day tomorrow and i still don't know when they drop 

yea, just driving for 5-6h all the way up to berlin sounds so annoying but i guess it's gonna be worth it. just gotta hope i'll even get tickets since i won't be home all day tomorrow and i still don't know when they drop 

If you click on the image below, you will get all the info you need.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Oh no, I bought the signed LFL CD from the UK store so I guess that won't get me a presale code since it was a different store? That's annoying...

But the arena in Berlin is huge (17.000 places) so probably the gig won't be sold out that quickly.

That presale info is from the UK store, so you should get a presale code if you bought from there.