bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

2 minutes ago, Dua Lipa said:

Kinda gagged at y’all switching up on her but come on y’all… let’s just enjoy this fun little bop. It’s never THAT serious :umadney:

lolol you're right. To me it's not her I'm slandering, it's just the decreasing quality of her latest three singles. If she releases any of the Problématique songs (or something better) as a single next I'm back on the ship :oop: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

13 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

Her obsession with getting a hit on TikTok is why her music sucks 

and sniffing cocaine off of dr puke’s d*ck probably fucking her creative brain up too for now 

26 minutes ago, RhinestoneHeart said:

Speaking of the album, this popped up on twitter … the writing on the wall is gone on the pic Kim posted yesterday. We know the album title has 3 words, Once A(n?) …

Nevermind … did some sleuthing & in this vid it’s just a slogan. https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqhP7KbAbj9/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

It says Once a VAQ always a VAQ & it’s some college sportsteam bs:crai:

it's not a mess it's probably gonna go number 1 lol you're all delusional. it sounds like do me or clarity mixed with unlock it. itll be a successful song and it sounds good

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

14 minutes ago, none said:

it's not a mess it's probably gonna go number 1 lol you're all delusional. it sounds like do me or clarity mixed with unlock it. itll be a successful song and it sounds good

are u sure every other person in this thread is the delusional one and not you :toofunny:

qfrWuBl.png

I haven’t listened yet but honestly y’all trash every release since Clarity :lmao:  I’m not saying i disagree that her music quality has declined, but damn it’s like some of you are getting paid to slander her name on time every time. :toofunny:

14417469274.gif

14 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

I haven’t listened yet but honestly y’all trash every release since Clarity :lmao:  I’m not saying i disagree that her music quality has declined, but damn it’s like some of you are getting paid to slander her name on time every time. :toofunny:

the best part is it sounds like a clarity track with a nicki feat and now they hate that sound too. or it sounds exactly like an iconic song and they somehow hate how that sounds too. you have to try hard to dislike a song that samples better off alone regardless of how bad it is. at that point you're just being pretentious and elitist

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

21 minutes ago, none said:

the best part is it sounds like a clarity track with a nicki feat and now they hate that sound too. or it sounds exactly like an iconic song and they somehow hate how that sounds too. you have to try hard to dislike a song that samples better off alone regardless of how bad it is. at that point you're just being pretentious and elitist

and classist cause kim went broke scraping together her last pennies from unholy to pay for a nicki verse she won’t break even with :sadcore4:

qfrWuBl.png

5 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

and classist cause kim went broke scraping together her last pennies from unholy to pay for a nicki verse she won’t break even with :sadcore4:

ohhh noooo hunny that was the money she got from selling her grammy, or wait was it her soul??? ur so tired message me again when alone hits #1 to tell me how much u love it

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

46 minutes ago, none said:

... no song on Clarity had drill though :awkney:

but everyone is free to like or dislike the song. I'm glad you like it, hopefully I grow to like it too!

idek what drill is that sounds like a made up genre. its basically a clarity verse with do me synths and a nicki verse. its not that complicated. and they're free to dislike the song all they want but that's not what's happening. they dislike kim, nicki, and luke, the song is good

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

Buy Alone! https://kimpetras.lnk.to/aloneYD

36 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

... no song on Clarity had drill though :awkney:

but everyone is free to like or dislike the song. I'm glad you like it, hopefully I grow to like it too!

girl how dare you making me think maybe nicki's verse had a phoned in copy/paste instrumental switch. this is not "drill" omg

50 minutes ago, none said:

idek what drill is that sounds like a made up genre. its basically a clarity verse with do me synths and a nicki verse. its not that complicated. and they're free to dislike the song all they want but that's not what's happening. they dislike kim, nicki, and luke, the song is good

I usually don't take part on this type of discussions but I'm just going to leave this here...

1) Drill exists as a subgenre and lately it gained traction in the form of remixes from past hits (not defending it, just bringing it to the table) - so I get the appeal of making a song in that sound. More info here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drill_music. However, apparently the song's production doesn't belong to the genre, forgive my confusion.

2) I can't talk about others but in my case the matter is that I just don't vibe with the track as much as I did with previous releases, that's all. It has nothing to do with whether I do like or dislike the artists (and I definitely do dislike Dr. Luke but that's another topic).

3) The song is catchy because of the sample so that's a good thing. I hope it does well for her, she deserves a hit of her own.

Hope this didn't come off rude cause that was not my intention at all!

Oh and by the way I found this incredible edit, I actually think this is what I would've liked better from the track:

14 minutes ago, comeintomybedroom said:

girl how dare you making me think maybe nicki's verse had a phoned in copy/paste instrumental switch. this is not "drill" omg

Is it not? Oh gee now I clowned myself, sorry :toofloppy: I just meant those remixes like one of a Paramore song that went *viral* not long ago but probably it was just mislabeled as a drill remix, whew what a mess. Sorry about that lol :bebe: 

This is what the song's production reminded me of: