bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

2 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

King of Hearts wow wow

Cirkut did what had to be done in there

it's just the way kim screams the vocals n i join in with her 🗣🗣🗣

i-hate-you-i-know.gif

7 minutes ago, misslonaxo said:

Sooooo that final version of BAIT better just be a clean version. Banks singing "if you want a bump you can pull up to my place" was everything.

I really doubt it because the only version for pre-order on iTunes in my country shows uhoh and Alone as the only explicit songs on it. If BAIT was explicit it would be included as such, and if the version leaked was the clean, uhoh had to be clean as well which is not. Probs they replaced the explicit lyric of the demo with a rewritten line in the final :( 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

WHAT is with the Sex Talk hate?? It’s literally a good song??? Even if it wasn’t one of my FAVORITE Kim songs, I’d recognize it as good as the rest of her catalogue - which is mostly amazing. There are so many other duds on Problématique that use similar stems as better songs, while Sex Talk at least sounds unique within that project. Like y’all are so annoying for that and yes i take it VERY personally.. :crossed:

14417469274.gif

1 hour ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

WHAT is with the Sex Talk hate?? It’s literally a good song??? Even if it wasn’t one of my FAVORITE Kim songs, I’d recognize it as good as the rest of her catalogue - which is mostly amazing. There are so many other duds on Problématique that use similar stems as better songs, while Sex Talk at least sounds unique within that project. Like y’all are so annoying for that and yes i take it VERY personally.. :crossed:

it’s such a fun track. Anyone that hates it hates fun, I don’t make the rules

j14CYJi.png

2 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

thats the feeling I get with Sex Talk. I really enjoy that song and I got happy that made it to FTB (even tho it doesnt fit the album vibe). Its like that bubbly pop sound that brings a fresh air specially coming right after the music run of BAIT with those heavy beats and lyrics

2 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

i love the era 1 vibes

On 6/15/2023 at 8:36 AM, Bubblez said:

I agree, but after having some time (and sleep) I actually like these songs a lot more than I thought...except Revelations I still don't care for it

Revelations is the WORST

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif