If Jesus Was a Rockstar

Roller Girl

Bread (probs for pitching)

Eat (probs for pitching?)

Power

Dashboard / Rosita Street (LQ)

Drug From God (?)

Valhalla (feat. BANKS)

Shut Up, Scream, Don't Stop, Leave (people say it's from TOTL III but I honestly don't hear the resemblance)

Time for a Crime (this is more likely to be TOTL III)

Heaven Is Not an Option (this sounds very TOTL III)

Also apparently Your Time to Cry had been considered before being scrapped again.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

5 hours ago, comeintomybedroom said:

Did we get Heaven Is Not An Option in full?

all I know is a snippet leaked recently but idk if it leaked in full already

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Feed The Beast

1.       Feed The Beast 
  2.       Lolita
  3.       Uhoh
  4.       King Of Hearts
  5.       Castle In The Sky 
  6.       Bait 
  7.       Sex Talk 
  8.       Claws
  9.       Minute
  10.       Thousand Pieces
  11.       Drug From God
  12.       Brrr

okay… after all the shit I talked about the album I must admit… I do listen to it regularly but only the songs that make sense to me! The album is full of Bops but the label pushed her to include some Problematique, Candy and Slut Pop outtakes and it resulted being a mess. Less songs sometimes make a great difference 

Alone has grown on me a little, but I think we all know by now it’s just the original bringing me nostalgia and not the track itself (another lazy ass sample from 2023)! That said, even if it’s a similar situation, I prefer Lolita. The original song at least is more French pop than electro pop/eurodance so the production at least sounds a little fresher 

2 minutes ago, Anonymcomenter said:

Feed The Beast

1.       Feed The Beast 
  2.       Alone 
  3.       Uhoh
  4.       Lolita
  5.       King Of Hearts
  6.       Castle In The Sky 
  7.       Bait 
  8.       Sex Talk 
  9.       Claws
  10.       Minute
  11.       Thousand Pieces
  12.       Brrr

okay… after all the shit I talked about the album I must admit… I do listen to it regularly but only the songs that make sense to me! The album is full of Bops but the label pushed her to include some Problematique, Candy and Slut Pop outtakes and it resulted being a mess. Less songs sometimes make a great difference 

you really just threw sex talk at her and said think fast :trisha3:

Problematique 

1.       Problematique
  2.       Future Starts Now
  3.       Revelations
  4.       Je T’Adore
  5.       Born Again
  6.       Confession
  7.       All She Wants 
  8.       Dirty Things 
  9.       Your Turn To Cry 
  10.       Left My Body 
  11.       Try Again 
  12.       Deeper

this was a great surprise until I saw Treat Me Like a Ho… also, why leave Your Turn To Cry and Left My Body when they are some of the strongest efforts in this album… Anyways, at least we got Je T’Adore, Born Again, Deeper and Dirty Things. If she release the album as a “gift” for fans she could at least released the whole thing… as it is, it makes 0 sense. I kinda hate Something About You, sounds too similar to Love Ya Leave Ya. 

Also, why leave TFSN out? It has a few million streams and would have helped the overall charts thing idk… it might not be her best work but certainly not the worst… specially after seeing everything that came after 

1 hour ago, Anonymcomenter said:

this was a great surprise until I saw Treat Me Like a Ho… also, why leave Your Turn To Cry and Left My Body when they are some of the strongest efforts in this album… Anyways, at least we got Je T’Adore, Born Again, Deeper and Dirty Things. If she released the album as a “gift” for fans she could at least released the whole thing… as it is, it makes 0 sense. I kinda hate Something About You, sounds too similar to Love Ya Leave Ya. 

Also, why leave TFSN out? It has a few million streams and would have helped the overall charts thing idk… it might not be her best work but certainly not the worst… specially after seeing everything that came after 

What I think is that her label only allowed her to put out a 10 track version and release it as a mixtape (Like Charli did in 2017), so she chose to only release songs that weren't already on streaming, but yeah choosing Treat Me Like a Ho over Left My Body was odd

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

1 hour ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

What I think is that her label only allowed her to put out a 10 track version and release it as a mixtape (Like Charli did in 2017), so she chose to only release songs that weren't already on streaming, but yeah choosing Treat Me Like a Ho over Left My Body was odd

as much as i love left my body it really just doesn’t fit the vibe of the released songs

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind