bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

Her music might be good! too bad shes evil and supports an abuser

Yep everyone that’s ever worked with somebody bad is automatically evil by association! Wait that’s pretty much everyone on the planet. :poordat:

I can’t wait to listen, also pumped that this is only volume one! :flutter:

More spooks to come?????

Also I can’t believe some ignorant gay called Elvira a hag..... u don’t deserve to enjoy the month of October.

14417469274.gif

Yep everyone that’s ever worked with somebody bad is automatically evil by association! Wait that’s pretty much everyone on the planet. :poordat:

I can’t wait to listen, also pumped that this is only volume one! :flutter:

More spooks to come?????

Also I can’t believe some ignorant gay called Elvira a hag..... u don’t deserve to enjoy the month of October.

I mean she hasnt stopped working with him after the first few 10000 times people said its wrong,,,, so yeah! shes pretty evil

:)

I mean she hasnt stopped working with him after the first few 10000 times people said its wrong,,,, so yeah! shes pretty evil

You don’t know the implications of their professional relationship or their contract so it’d be really cute if you stopped being annoying. :)

14417469274.gif

You don’t know the implications of their professional relationship or their contract so it’d be really cute if you stopped being annoying. :)

Do i need to know them? I don't really care about Kim Petras and the whole Dr. Luke thing anyways lmao! I'm just stating that working with an abuser is bad bc it is.

Do i need to know them? I don't really care about Kim Petras and the whole Dr. Luke thing anyways lmao! I'm just stating that working with an abuser is bad bc it is.

Ok well you have stated your piece. Now, since you don’t care about Kim I don’t understand why you’re still posting in her thread. Let her fans enjoy the music.

14417469274.gif

Imagine how hard it is coming up in this industry as a transgender woman. She probably got a deal and ran with it like she should of. You don’t know the circumstances of her career / what she’s probably been through so please don’t label her as a "evil person" wtf lmao

trying to undermine an up & coming Trans artists career when the industry is already hard enough as is, over her LABEL / herself being under contract with Dr. L*ke is not only sad but pathetic on your part seeing as though if you know anything about the Dr Luke / Kesha situation. Kesha herself was continuously forced to release music with Dr. Puke even after she came out with her accusations because of her contract with him  :facepalm:  

trying to undermine an up & coming Trans artists career when the industry is already hard enough as is, over her LABEL / herself being under contract with Dr. L*ke is not only sad but pathetic on your part seeing as though if you know anything about the Dr Luke / Kesha situation. Kesha herself was continuously forced to release music with Dr. Puke even after she came out with her accusations because of her contract with him  :facepalm:

Oh wow well i like, didnt know about this? But thanks for telling me. I only remember her saying something like "I wouldnt work with someone who i personally believe abused women" so its like ???