bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

o m e n - appropriately gets you in the mood for the rest of the album. tasteful. reminds me of the intro to Christmas & Chill because of how simple, but effective it is. 

Close Your Eyes - DARK DISCO.... OH MY GOD... it's so good. she fucking. oh my god. it made me tremor it was so fucking good. this is my new fav track of hers (at least for now)

TRANSylvania - I feel like i'm in the basement of a leather gay club--which is FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC. LGBTQ ICON!!!!! OH MY GOD.... 

Turn Off The Light - sultry and fun!!! I love the guitars on this album. Elvira is a HISTORIC CULTURAL ICON... what a fucking cool feature.

Tell Me It's A Nightmare - "be careful what you wish for".... omg her voice sounds AMAZING on this. this album uses the coolest sonic template ever. god I just love the whole entire sound of this. This isn't one of my fav tracks on the album but it's still SOOOOOOO FUCKING GOOD bc of the production like oh my fucking god

i don't wanna die... - love the transition into this!!!! she's a young singer but she is displaying so much artistry. THIS BEAT WHAT THE FUCK OH MY GOD.... I get random deadmau5 influences from a lot of stuff on this record which is really neat

In The Next Life - this is badass af OH MY GODDD. I don't have too much to say but I LOVEEEE THISSS

Boo! Bitch! - i read this title and laughed my ass off for like a literal 20+ seconds. BOO!! BITCH!!!! omg ANOTHER flawless transition??? what a cute closer. the spooky "woo ah!!" was SO SO SO fucking cool.

My fav track is Close Your Eyes, but the rest of the album is just as good!!! NO FILLER TRACKS. Halloween is the new pop-music holiday--MOVE OVER MARIAH CAREY. BITCH I'M SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS ALBUM LIKE IT'S SUCH A TREAT. THE PHOTOS LEADING UP TO IT WERE ICONIC AND THE ALBUM IS JUST AS ICONIC ITSELF. I'M SO SO SO SO PROUD OF HER AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE PROUD OF MISS KIMBERLEY. 

I've had reservations about Kim in the past bc I didn't like all of the singles she released prior to TOTL--but this solid piece of music is gonna make me stan for life. she served everything I wanted and I'm all aboard the Kim Petras train CHOO CHOOOOO BITCHHH

Not to split hairs, however she's said more than once she can choose whoever she wants to work with, it doesn't have to be Luke produced, but she said her experience has been good with him so why change? That being said, even if she worked with other producers, he'd still be profiting off of her in some way because it's a publishing deal.

Definitely problematic, but I'll take the bops and run

BzhmW.png

my faves are definitely in the next life and boo! bitch!, they feel like one big song to me. the chorus of itnl is so huge and massive and classic and the melodies are just so amazing. AND THE GERMAN PART IS F L A W L E S S, the dark vocals with that beat just blew my brain away. she really IS the savior of pop music.

my faves are definitely in the next life and boo! bitch!, they feel like one big song to me. the chorus of itnl is so huge and massive and classic and the melodies are just so amazing. AND THE GERMAN PART IS F L A W L E S S, the dark vocals with that beat just blew my brain away. she really IS the savior of pop music.

I felt the same way so I just combined the two into one song a few minutes ago ddd

This EP is incredible.

te deseo, cariño

Where can I listen to it I cant find it on spotify?

It's not out in all parts of the world yet. You'll either have to pirate it/use a VPN/wait til midnight in your time zone.

te deseo, cariño