bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

alexa tell this bih to get off the Kim Petras thread if she's not gonna talk about Kim Petras

im talking about the producer of the album, thats on topic. its like talking about jack antonoff on the nfr thread

nice try twink

Do we know exactly how much that producer is involved in the making of her music? Does he write all of it too or is he just mainly producing? I wonder if Kim is a good song writer

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

Do we know exactly how much that producer is involved in the making of her music? Does he write all of it too or is he just mainly producing? I wonder if Kim is a good song writer

It seems like she does most of the writing. It looks like she never really goes into the studio to work with him.

on i don't wanna die those aaaaaaaaahs honestly sound like they could be a lana sample.... it's literally so familiar but i can't place it

am i the only one that hears it?

it reminded me of angels forever! I thought she must've sampled lana

Was playing around with different ideas just for fun. I looove this pic of her.

zNURT5R.jpg

uPWz6Jz.jpg

TjmiIK4.png

I'm still so shook by this project!!! BITCH!!! She did that! Even the instrumentals are like on par with the tracks. So far my faves are In The Next Life, I don't wanna die and Boo! Bitch.

So you havent listened to anything else for 1 day?

2 days now  :hooker: which is a lot for me, bc I usually listen to a playlist of all my different favs unless a really good album drops (which is exactly what just happened)