bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

As far as I know, there's only one version which is the one Aaron sent out. 

Anyone know the actual BPM difference from the live to studio for 1,2,3 Dayz Up? Also has anyone compiled all her singles into an album, and if so, what cover art/name did you use?

i just threw them on the album i was already using for the singles

uTnwUqL.png

Also has anyone compiled all her singles into an album, and if so, what cover art/name did you use?

Heart Of Mine

-

01. Hillside Boys

02. 123 Dayz Up (feat. SOPHIE)

03. I Don't Want It At All

04. Heart To Break

05. Faded (feat. lil aaron)

06. All The Time

07. Hills (feat. Baby E)

08. Slow It Down

09. Dark Part Of Your Heart

10. Homework (feat. lil aaron)

11. If U Think About Me... (Heart Of Mine)

12. Can't Do Better

DswhzjNU0AAq09t.jpg

Heart Of Mine

-

01. Hillside Boys

02. 123 Dayz Up (feat. SOPHIE)

03. I Don't Want It At All

04. Heart To Break

05. Faded (feat. lil aaron)

06. All The Time

07. Hills (feat. Baby E)

08. Slow It Down

09. Dark Part Of Your Heart

10. Homework

11. If U Think About Me... (Heart Of Mine)

12. Can't Do Better

DswhzjNU0AAq09t.jpg

Having all her songs as singles stresses the fuck out of me, so I think I'm going to take your cover + tracklist order so my library can look cleaner, I really love her idea of using the same cover for every song just changing the color but it's stressful now that she has eleven songs out  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

giphy.gif

The “Damn son where’d you find this?” bridge.........what is this a DJ Trapaholic mixtape? Her and her team will do literally anything to borrow from hip-hop sounds/culture besides actually working with black creatives :rip:

Calm down nobody owns a genre

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

I’m Latino & Native American. You’re such a headass lol

Don’t know what that has to do with Kim walking a fine line of cultrual appropriation, borrowing from hip-hop/black culture all while working exclusively white creatives. I mean hell for her first rythmic single she chose a white rapper of all people to be the feature. Also the “let Ariana rap” tweet when the black community was having a conversation on white girls co-opting hip-hop culture and walking fine lines of appropriation, was a really bad look on her part.

Don’t know what that has to do with Kim walking a fine line of cultrual appropriation, borrowing from hip-hop/black culture all while working exclusively white creatives. I mean hell for her first rythmic single she chose a white rapper of all people to be the feature. Also the “let Ariana rap” tweet when the black community was having a conversation on white girls co-opting hip-hop culture and walking fine lines of appropriation, was a really bad look on her part.

Girl cultural appropriation isn’t even real. Anybody can rap, plus you don’t have to work with black people if you work in the “rap” genre. This would have to apply to everybody & every genre & it’d be a mess. Nobody owns a culture or genre.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif