bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

The instrumentals at the beggining of Do Me were giving me real dark pop vibes and I was ready to be sent by miss Petras but I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. The beggining and ending are the most creative parts of the song, the middle is cute but nothing groundbreaking. But I think it has potential to be a grower though.

At the moment: All I Do Is Cry > Got My Number > Sweet Stop > Broken > Do Me > Blow It All

p.s. not even a lyric  video for Do Me? okay work  :toofunny:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

Do Me is sooo good wow, immediately love it

I was trying to figure out what the prechorus reminds me of (the part that goes I love when you love me, back to back) and I realized its a similar rhythm to Charli in Delicious when she sings wanna take your pickcha, youre so delicious. otherwise the songs sound pretty different but yea lol

Sorry but it’s the worst of the bunch x

It's the second best one imo but it's a good thing we all love different songs  she pleases everyone in a diferent way

holy fuck this is a bop lowkey lost fatih in her after broken released but this and sweet spot are fucking phenomenal jesus christ

her attitude lowkey sucks from what i've seen though and working with luke isn't something i really enjoy but these 2 songs... whew...

kiss kiss hoebag