bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

12 minutes ago, the ocean said:

the thing is that coconuts did go viral for a little bit and her/her record label for some reason didn't release it until after the hype died down so coconuts ended up flopping anyway

you're totally right but even when it did go viral it still blew up in their faces so she should just go back to making music that's actually good and has some substance in it

malibu was the perfect lead, she should've released her debut in 2020. 

edit: imagine this rollout...summer album of 2020 me thinks

malibu: may 2020

single 2: july 2020

album: august 2020

single 3: september 2020

2 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

oh it gets even worse

Apparently this isn't even the same song as that "treat me like a slut" snippet... literally what is she doing this era. This album's gonna be terrible lmao. Lke i said before she's really trying to appeal to a specific group of gays and it's just Not it. This maybe would've been a moment 5 years ago but this type of music is sooo tired. She got so much talent but she's wasting it all for this "high camp" approach which just makes her look like a cringey meme. Like, who wants to listen to "this throat lady gaga!" "treat me like a slut lil dirty bitch i love to fuck!" in 2022 (I mean some are def gonna eat this up but) it's so corny.

qfrWuBl.png

The same artist that made songs like Do Me, In The Next Life and Hillside Boys singing "these lips go lalala give me that yayayaya" pls it's so tragic. I wouldn't care if it was just 1 fun non-serious song but girl get it together..

qfrWuBl.png

5 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

The same artist that made songs like Do Me, In The Next Life and Hillside Boys singing "these lips go lalala give me that yayayaya" pls it's so tragic. I wouldn't care if it was just 1 fun non-serious song but girl get it together..

5 minutes ago, wildstar said:

New snippets sounds good! I feel like I will like this better than Clarity 

the duality of man

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

isn’t it confirmed to be an EP that’s coming? so i’m guessing it’s a cute sexy valentine’s day project and then big single with an album roll out later in the year 

9 minutes ago, itskor said:

Idk it’s cute? It’s mindless, pop fun. Why are y’all having a meltdown over this… sure the release is messy. But she’s gathering name recognition at this point. 

i don’t really think anyone’s having a meltdown, the song just isn’t it :pft: i get what you’re saying though. i’m sure some people will enjoy her upcoming project but so far it’s not for me

tumblr_mxrgupWXRw1sdmzwwo1_500.gif

4 minutes ago, itskor said:

Idk it’s cute? It’s mindless, pop fun. Why are y’all having a meltdown over this… sure the release is messy. But she’s gathering name recognition at this point. 

Since when is discussing music on a forum made for discussing music having a meltdown lmao, so dumb. If gathering name recognition is her goal she's going about it the wrong way. They didn't even really push Coconuts, which had a viral moment on TikTok. They just gave it a shitty dance video & moved on to the next shitty song (which I doubt will be more succesful than any other single she has dropped before). 

qfrWuBl.png

31 minutes ago, itskor said:

the song is not cute and the fact that this girl works with rapists/predators constantly to make mediocre or borderline unlistenable noise for h&m spotify playlists just makes her career and discography even worse

sorry i just have a lot of opinions

On 2/1/2022 at 5:26 PM, TrashMagiq said:

oh it gets even worse

This is giving Slayyyter reject and that's not a compliment :rip: Coconuts sucked too, what is she doing.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕