bwugdakfbabue

Kim Petras

I BEEN OUT WEST IN LA AND SHIT ALL MY EXES WANT ATTENTION I AINT PAYING IT I AINT SPEND A THING OFF MY LATEST CHECK FUNNY THING WE AINT EVEN IN A RELATIONSHIP HALLUCINOGENIC DONT KNOW HOW LONG I BEEN TRIPPING..... her mind

I BEEN OUT WEST IN LA AND SHIT ALL MY EXES WANT ATTENTION I AINT PAYING IT I AINT SPEND A THING OFF MY LATEST CHECK FUNNY THING WE AINT EVEN IN A RELATIONSHIP HALLUCINOGENIC DONT KNOW HOW LONG I BEEN TRIPPING..... her mind

iconic

14417469274.gif

Legit I've been like "who is Kim Petras?" and not hearing her verse at all on Unlock it by Charli since it came out, with that processing they sound almost exactly alike.

But I heard IDWIAA today and holy crap, then I went on to Hillside Boys, Heart to Break, Hills, Faded, Slow it Down and WOW. This is that early 2000s bubblegum pop I have always wanted. Her working with Dr. Luke is very :defeated: and makes me not officially want to stan her, which is a damn shame, and I hope she gets away from him eventually. Still, these songs are cohesive, but different sonically, lyrically "okay" and her vocals are actually kind of powerful and good, much better than I expected. Hillside Boys gives me an early Fame era Gaga tea too, where her voice was still very high feminine but punchy. 

Where can I hear "For Me"? Is that a leaked song or something?

Legit I've been like "who is Kim Petras?" and not hearing her verse at all on Unlock it by Charli since it came out, with that processing they sound almost exactly alike.

But I heard IDWIAA today and holy crap, then I went on to Hillside Boys, Heart to Break, Hills, Faded, Slow it Down and WOW. This is that early 2000s bubblegum pop I have always wanted. Her working with Dr. Luke is very :defeated: and makes me not officially want to stan her, which is a damn shame, and I hope she gets away from him eventually. Still, these songs are cohesive, but different sonically, lyrically "okay" and her vocals are actually kind of powerful and good, much better than I expected. Hillside Boys gives me an early Fame era Gaga tea too, where her voice was still very high feminine but punchy. 

Where can I hear "For Me"? Is that a leaked song or something?

http://picosong.com/wPqUa/